Phil Lo Greco by T/KO
    9.52%
    Phil Lo Greco by Decision
    0.00%
    Draw/Too close to call
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

-MEGA- BostonGuy TBear jaded

sticky for saturday almost forgot his comeback!
    Last edited by bigjavi973; 04-20-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Khan wins and probably by KO. He cherry picked a boxer so average that it is almost impossible for him to lose. Khan is a 20 to 1 favorite to beat this guy Spence already KOed long ago in 3 rounds.It shouldn't earn Khan a fight with Pacquiao, Crawford, Spence or Thurman. He probably will get a big fight with one of them next because he is so easy for them to knock him out and get very well paid for knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Khan wins and probably by KO. He cherry picked a boxer so average that it is almost impossible for him to lose. Khan is a 20 to 1 favorite to beat this guy Spence already KOed long ago in 3 rounds.It shouldn't earn Khan a fight with Pacquiao, Crawford, Spence or Thurman. He probably will get a big fight with one of them next because he is so easy for them to knock him out and get very well paid for knocking him out.
        I'm no fan of Khan but the guy hasn't fought in 2 years and his last fight he got brutally knocked unconscious. And that fight with Spence was on like a week's notice, against a guy who is now the man at welterweight. This fight isn't that bad...

Comment

Gee, I'm all pins and needles for this fight! Pins & fuckin' needles, I tell ya!

Comment

we are witnessing history

Comment

He hasn't boxed since being brutally knocked out against Canelo 2 years ago. I'm not the guys biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but cut the guy some slack.

Comment

This might be Khan's first legit KO since Zab Judah

Comment

I agree with Khan getting the big fights even though he wouldnt deserve them.
                  I think that it will go to a decision.
                  Khan doesnt have the power to knock this guy out.
                  Even though Spence put him out in three he still looked solid enoughto withstand a khan onslaught.

Comment

I am very much looking forward to Coyle vs Dodd on this card, that should be a tear up

Comment

Working...
                    X