No announcement yet.

I'm 35, I went on a date with a 22 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Nowadays? Well obviously. But times have changed & certain things have gone out of style & some things have come into style & that will continue into the future. Things now won't be the same as they will be in 20yrs, 40yrs or w/e.

But cmon man you ain't seeing these girls walking around looking like they doubled down on milk that are freshmen in HS or younger? Sh^t I went to school with some girls like that back in the day. That ain't even some new sh^t.

The whole maturity thing don't happen at 18 on the dot. Some girls mature at 12, 15, 18 or 22 sometimes. Nature + biology is on its own clock. There are girls 14, 15, 16 who look like 22 year old women. I wouldn't say its the standard by any means. But sh^t is nuts like that sometimes.

I definitely think with the snowflake culture coming up now that a lot of things are going to be re-imagined in the coming decades & this century we are in. And yea I tend to think age will be one of them. Maturity doesn't care about how many years you've walked the earth w/o dying.

Different people mature sooner or later than others. Thats not some crazy sh^t we see it every day. I saw a 40 year old dude yesterday that looked 60, but had the mentality of a 20 year old. Sh^t is f#cking insane y'all lol.

But obviously you need to not act like there aren't rules cuz there are & your a$$ gonna be hanging out with Jarrod if you try to f#ck with b^tches out of bounds no matter if they look 22 or not.
    No matter how much "they" mature, a 14 Y/O or less will never have clear judgement of being intimate with someone and the consequences it could lead to, much less carry a child if she ever becomes pregnant and the responsibilities that come with it.

Some 20 Y/O'S have no mental capacity for it, and someone below that age will? No way, sounds like an excuse to legalize pedophilia no matter how much people sugar coat it.

I can tell you don't have a daughter, cause if you did you wouldn't think they way you do right now.

A 40 Y/O going out with your 13 Y/O? How the hell do you justify that? Or if she's "mature" in your eyes would that be allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      No matter how much "they" mature, a 14 Y/O or less will never have clear judgement of being intimate with someone and the consequences it could lead to, much less carry a child if she ever becomes pregnant and the responsibilities that come with it.
      14 year olds are being intimate with people now. Hell younger than that. And I think kids today have more education on sexual sh^t then any generation previous to now. And thats only going to get more defined moving forward. If you got a daughter or son I guaranf#ckingtee she/he knows more about sex than you think she/he does.

Some 20 Y/O'S have no mental capacity for it, and someone below that age will?
      Yea of course. Some people below 20 do.

Maturity doesn't have an age limit. I think its naive to think you suddenly mature at some day you happened to be born on x 18.

I can tell you don't have a daughter, cause if you did you wouldn't think they way you do right now.
      You wouldn't know if I did or not cuz I try to keep emotion out of my discussions. If I'm getting too emotional about something cuz of my own situation only I don't think I'm considering it clearly & with as much reason as I could be.

A 40 Y/O going out with your 13 Y/O? How the hell do you justify that? Or if she's "mature" in your eyes would that be allowed?
      I mean you can pick two ages & say "thats f#cked up" & I can't disagree with you cuz there are no facts to this situation outside of the age so idk what you want me to say other than yea no sh^t the average 13 year old can't, shouldn't & probably wouldn't wanna hang with the average f#cking 40 year old dude & vice versa. I never said 13 year olds & 40 year olds should be going out together in the first place.

I'm saying some people mature faster than others & 18 is a bs made up age to say you're an adult. And at a future date I can see maturity/adulthood being defined by something more meaningful.

Comment

14 year olds are being intimate with people now. Hell younger than that. And I think kids today have more education on sexual sh^t then any generation previous to now. And thats only going to get more defined moving forward. If you got a daughter or son I guaranf#ckingtee she/he knows more about sex than you think she/he does.
        True, but it doesn't make it right. Or should we reconsider all those teachers who have had sex with minors?

Yea of course. Some people below 20 do.

Maturity doesn't have an age limit. I think its naive to think you suddenly mature at some day you happened to be born on x 18.
        No, but you're aware that you're responsible for your own actions after that age.

You wouldn't know if I did or not cuz I try to keep emotion out of my discussions. If I'm getting too emotional about something cuz of my own situation only I don't think I'm considering it clearly & with as much reason as I could be.
        Good.

I mean you can pick two ages & say "thats f#cked up" & I can't disagree with you cuz there are no facts to this situation outside of the age so idk what you want me to say other than yea no sh^t the average 13 year old can't, shouldn't & probably wouldn't wanna hang with the average f#cking 40 year old dude & vice versa. I never said 13 year olds & 40 year olds should be going out together in the first place.

I'm saying some people mature faster than others & 18 is a bs made up age to say you're an adult. And at a future date I can see maturity/adulthood being defined by something more meaningful.
        Like?

Comment

Some chick like older dudes.

Comment

True, but it doesn't make it right. Or should we reconsider all those teachers who have had sex with minors?
            Should we consider all those teachers what? Right? I don't honestly know. I don't think its black & white like you would.

Like I keep saying I think some people mature faster than others. There might be a 16 year old who handles their day to day life like an adult + has sex with their SO + works some part time job + pays their own bills & buys their own clothes & does a lot of things a standard adult does. There might be another 16 year old who can't get up by themselves, who leeches/still greatly needs their parents in their lives & hasn't had to work a day in their life yet.

Are those two people the same maturity level despite being the same age? I say no.

No, but you're aware that you're responsible for your own actions after that age.
            I think you are responsible for your actions before that.

Like?
            Thats the question.

I don't claim to be an expert on how to define maturity, but I know it all don't happen on one day like the law says. Thats silly. And I definitely think there'll be a better way to define adultness/maturity/a responsible person at some future date when people start talking about & thinking about that sorta sh^t.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-22-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Should we consider all those teachers what? Right? I don't honestly know. I don't think its black & white like you would.

Like I keep saying I think some people mature faster than others. There might be a 16 year old who handles their day to day life like an adult + has sex with their SO + works some part time job + pays their own bills & buys their own clothes & does a lot of things a standard adult does. There might be another 16 year old who can't get up by themselves, who leeches/still greatly needs their parents in their lives & hasn't had to work a day in their life yet.

Are those two people the same maturity level despite being the same age? I say no.
              I don't think it's black and white, It's a complicated issue.

I think you are responsible for your actions before that.
              Not according to the law when it comes to sex with adults.

Thats the question.

I don't claim to be an expert on how to define maturity, but I know it all don't happen on one day like the law says. Thats silly. And I definitely think there'll be a better way to define adultness/maturity/a responsible person at some future date when people start talking about & thinking about that sorta sh^t.
              Who knows? But what I'm seeing is the youth being manipulated by many different people/things they barely understand. I don't think this generation is as mature as they think/say they are, the vast majority hasn't showed that.

Comment

Not according to the law when it comes to sex with adults.
                Well obviously, but it goes well beyond sex sh^t. Maturity isn't simply about sex. 18 means nothing outside of the law. 21 means nothing outside of the law.

Who knows? But what I'm seeing is the youth being manipulated by many different people/things they barely understand. I don't think this generation is as mature as they think/say they are, the vast majority hasn't showed that.
                Sh^t lotsa people are being manipulated. Arguably everyone. People in relationships manipulate each other. Parents manipulate their kids. The government manipulates their citizens. On some level manipulation is a thing we all do &/or are having done to us. And I think we all understand far less about our lives & the world then we pretend to.

So yea of course no one is as big & bad & great as they claim usually, but what I see as a more objective viewer are people on average becoming more mature, competent at a younger age + intelligent in a more logical driven way over time. Sure there are pockets of stupid & mfers eating Tide Pods or w/e in every generation, but I think our species is getting better vs regressing.

Comment

**** it. I'm 48 and married to 27 year old.

Comment

Knock it out of the park. Just remember young chicks do stupid ish

Comment

Working...
                    X