No announcement yet.

Ever lost to a fist fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever lost to a fist fight?

Not some B.S 7 foot russian man that Pb32 always post.

But rather just a good ole fist fight that you honestly lost to.

ME: I lost to a dude that was taller than me by quite a lot but was rather lanky back then when I was in high school. I tried to sucker punch him by being the first one to throw, intending to immediately knock him out when we were just inches from one another but he had fast reflexes and caught my punch with his back hand and then grabbed me by the neck and got me in a headlock, and then after a minute of doing nothing but just resisting and struggling in headlock, my boys separated us and got to our separate ways.

Was never in danger in the fight ,just couldn't move because he rendered us both immobile, but because he was in the dominant position till the separation I considered it a loss.

7-0 baby. where you at war mikey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

ME: I lost to a dude that was taller than me by quite a lot but was rather lanky back then when I was in high school. I tried to sucker punch him by being the first one to throw, intending to immediately knock him out when we were just inches from one another but he had fast reflexes and caught my punch with his back hand and then grabbed me by the neck and got me in a headlock, and then after a minute of doing nothing but just resisting and struggling in headlock, my boys separated us and got to our separate ways.

Was never in danger in the fight ,just couldn't move because he rendered us both immobile, but because he was in the dominant position till the separation I considered it a loss.
      lol reminds me of the time when i was a kid play fighting with my cousin. we both had each other in a headlock both on the ground. we stayed that way for a good 20 min, until we got separated by my older cousins. what started out to be a ken vs sagat (he was ken, i was sagat) fight turned into a wrestling match instead lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Some slick kneegrow pretty mofo won and humiliated me.

I wanted to rip his face off. I left that ring fight mad as ****. He was a pretty little light skinned budge from Oakland. I was never physically hurt but the mo ****er embarrassed me. He slapped like a chick slinging a purse. I couldn't catch him. He played chess, I played checkers.. Your question ****ed me up. Good job!!!! He lacked power, and I lacked skills.

Comment

Yes, I was 8 and took 3 punches to my 1 before it got stopped. There was no damage but back then a headlock or 1 extra punch was a win.

Comment

Really depends on what you call a fist fight. And if you fight enough people it's a matter of time before you get caught. I fought this kid beat him up and his older brother came at me and hit the side of my head at least 4 times till I fell over then I kind of forgot the rest of the day so I assumed I went out

Comment

No way. I am undefeated in every fight, this is the Boxing Scene Lounge.

I am also getting my 11 inch beef bayonet slurped by Sofia Vegara as I type this.

Comment

I got my ass kicked a lot in middle school.

I was literally the only asian in a mostly black and latino school these ****ers went off on me lol I was THE target, I was THE mark, but It made me strong.

By high school I had hit my growth spurt, put on about 30 pounds of muscle and was ready to fight anyone. Since then I honestly can't remember losing any kind of fight or scuffle.

Comment

Ive lost some and won most but more importantly, I always got down. There is always going to be somebody who is bigger and badder than you but as long as I get my hits in and do damage thats all that matters to me.

Ive been in shootouts with bullets flying right by my head, you can hear that sht. I saw people die one of them being my friend.

Compared to all that, a little tear up is nothing. I love fist fights.

Comment

Won and lost inside and outside the ring. I never went looking for it, but I never took any shyt off anyone, so I got into my share of scraps.

Comment

Working...
                    X