No announcement yet.

Rewatched manny horn-Horn aint no flash in the pan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched manny horn-Horn aint no flash in the pan

I don't think Horn is an overrated flash in the pan as people say.

He has a great body attack and was able to put pac on the ropes and land hard meaningful shot. He also has a really good uppercut and is physical for the weight class. His punching style is fluid and he has enough power--He also seemingly cut the ring of against pac better than almost any of his prior opponents, not sure if this was due to his awkward stye-he moves his torso a lot

I cannot see how it was a robbery, it was so close. And Horn looked like he was controlling the ring and manhandling pacman. In this sport, when people don't fit the mold of a champion or the status quo--IT BOTHERS HARDCORE FANS. Horn will be the southeastern asian draw now.

I don't really see the extreme controversy? Is it a nationality thing? It wasn't an american, or birt, or mexican to take mannys belts this tie around?

So you can’t see how it was a robbery? You rewatched the whole thing without scoring it? It was 8 rounds to 4 for Pac and in the UK or US ref would of stopped the fight in the 9th round, to top it all off Pac barely trained so horn looked better than he should of which he still got his ass beat.

Comment

I think pac underestimated him a bit too

Comment

LOL.. i guess its time to start hyping horn up now so that IF and when he does fight crawford, spence or even thurman, they can get the credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          So you can’t see how it was a robbery? You rewatched the whole thing without scoring it? It was 8 rounds to 4 for Pac and in the UK or US ref would of stopped the fight in the 9th round, to top it all off Pac barely trained so horn looked better than he should of which he still got his ass beat.
          the rounds were not clear enough for me to simply give them to pac, pac couldn't get away from horn and couldn't cntrol the ring. I saw a lot of really even rounds to be honest.

Pac barely trained? why do people think this?

"because there was a video of him not really hitting the mitts"

BOxers do that sht all the time for media

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            the rounds were not clear enough for me to simply give them to pac, pac couldn't get away from horn and couldn't cntrol the ring. I saw a lot of really even rounds to be honest.

manny is not the one to shy away from showing off on the mitts. im not saying that pac didnt train because i know he did.

plus you said a lot of the rounds were close and was not clear enough for you to give it to pac, so you gave it to horn instead? LOL. close rounds goes to the champion.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              manny is not the one to shy away from showing off on the mitts. im not saying that pac didnt train because i know he did.

plus you said a lot of the rounds were close and was not clear enough for you to give it to pac, so you gave it to horn instead? LOL. close rounds goes to the champion.
              Me saying that means that I wouldn't consider it a robbery, if it went to pac i wouldn't have either

Comment

Me saying that means that I wouldn't consider it a robbery, if it went to pac i wouldn't have either
                you said the rounds were close and was not clear enough for you to give it to pac, so because of that you decided to just give it to horn, the challenger? even though you admit that the rounds were close LOL!!!!

Comment

so why did you give the close rounds to horn if you just said it was close and wasnt clear enough?

Comment

If you couldn’t score the fight you don’t know much about boxing.. there is no such thing as could of gone either way in that fight it was really easy to score and yes Pac barely trained this is no secret.

Comment

Working...
                    X