Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just rewatched Morales vs Pacquiao 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys this was a bait thread, lets not speak about how floyd beats pacquiao.

we are speaking about how morales beat pacquiao, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      How so? Unless discussing fights where Pacquiao lost now constitutes racism against asians.
      Welcome to boxing scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Morales really did teach Pacquiao a boxing lesson here,
        From round one Manny tried to back Erik up but Erik showed his warrior strength and fought back,
        Manny was on the back foot all night.

El terrible really was something special.

you only watch floyd fights. you didn't rewatch it, you never saw it live or at anytime before. this is the first time you watch it

Comment

Erik Morales looks like an asian (indian)

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            This is also the fight in which Manny claimed he was weakened by the bloodtest the night before, which its funny cause if you listen to his post fight interview, Manny doesn't mention anything about feeling weak. Infact manny said he felt strong and perfect for the weight and that the only reason he lost(more like schooled and clowned) was because of the gloves he was forced to wear. He even went as far as saying he would have knocked Morales out if he had worn his gloves
            Yes. The interviews he did for television after the fight where he does say he believes them taking blood from him was really just an imposter hired by Leonard Ellerbe for a short film that own awards on the student film circuit

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
              Just because some guy has Manny and nonito laying in the canvas in their signature.
              How is that racist against Asians? I haven't had signatures on for years so I haven't seen his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Welcome to boxing scene.
                Yup, exactly

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  How is that racist against Asians? I haven't had signatures on for years so I haven't seen his sig.
                  Just wait for it...soon somebody will bring up nonito being overrated.

Comment

Morales was on point that night. He made Pacquiao pay for every mistake... Had Pacquiao off balance the whole fight. It's hard for any of the current fighters to duplicate that kind of effort against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
                      Yes. The interviews he did for television after the fight where he does say he believes them taking blood from him was really just an imposter hired by Leonard Ellerbe for a short film that own awards on the student film circuit
                      Yes, this was all Floyd's and Ellerbe's master plan to get Manny to develop a needle phobia so that when the time came, Floydie and his crew can then use testing as a way to duck Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X