No announcement yet.

Happy 53rd birthday Kadyo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday kadyo

May you have happiness and prosperity from this day onwards.

serv here bro.

Comment

Again, thanks for the greet mga tol. Actually, I worked the whole day during my birthday. I don't think much about my birthdays at this age.

Just want to say say that when I'm under stress I carry this little baby to put a smile on my old fart face.

Comment

She's beside me right now BTW, smiling while looking at our pic. She's asking for cheese, "tatay, cheese...". I got to go now.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Again, thanks for the greet mga tol. Actually, I worked the whole day during my birthday. I don't think much about my birthdays at this age.

Just want to say say that when I'm under stress I carry this little baby to put a smile on my old fart face.

Is that a grandchild?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post

It's not the years in your life that count.It's the life in your years! Happy Birthday Prof. Kadyo!

Comment

Happy birthday Kadyo, hope we are here 50 years from now wishing you the same.

Comment

A belated "Happy Birthday" at'cha, Prof!

Comment

Ay happy Birthday Kapitan!

Comment

HBTY! HBTY! HBHB...HBTY!!!

HHHB... SAI... SAP...
                    HHHB... SMMK!!!

happy 21st bday kads! patuli ka na!

Comment

happy birthday prof... getting old but always young at heart..

Comment

Working...
                      X