Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got like 4 girls diving for my dick.

This isn't the worst case scenario.

Aside from the my entire world falling apart stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      I got like 4 girls diving for my dick.

This isn't the worst case scenario.

Aside from the my entire world falling apart stuff.
      You only live once.

Comment

• I was actually scared those Chinese whores did me dirty and charged me like a grand on my credit card.

Luckily, the charge just showed up, and they charged me $30 bucks, true to their word.

I half expected them to charge me $60, for demanding two girls (at least).

$30 bucks is a fucking bargain for a good massage, a handjob, and playing with two sets of ******* (under the bra) with two pretty decent Chinese girls (one was a little bit older, but still attractive. The other was young and hot).

I should do that more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I was actually scared those Chinese whores did me dirty and charged me like a grand on my credit card.

Luckily, the charge just showed up, and they charged me $30 bucks, true to their word.

I half expected them to charge me $60, for demanding two girls (at least).

$30 bucks is a fucking bargain for a good massage, a handjob, and playing with two sets of ******* (under the bra) with two pretty decent Chinese girls (one was a little bit older, but still attractive. The other was young and hot).

I should do that more often.
          I literally had my hands up both shirts, while getting a handjob, and while the other was rubbing my chest.

These kind of things make me reconsider my plan to go back to the fatherland.

Comment

• Next on the agenda, fuck a hot young Chinese whore on the cheap. Or at least get a blowjob.

Japanese places are more expensive, and often don't let foreigners in. The service is better in some ways, but the Chinese provide a different kind of service, which is also great in its own ways.

Comment

• My Russian friend was trying to convince me to take a trip to Thailand soon today.

I've seen Bangkok. It's everything you have heard it is.

I've read that Pattaya is Bangkok on steroids.

I suggested Vietnam as a possibility.

We'll see how this one goes.

Comment

• Comment

• 15 cans of beer and a bottle of Irish baileys last night we bit rough but alright .

Comment

• Dos Equis;Great beer or greatest beer?

Dos Equis;Great beer or greatest beer?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Dos Equis;Great beer or greatest beer?
                      Eh, it's good. But I'm off those modelo especials lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X