Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO PBF beat an "injured" senior citizen shane???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    damn.....................what if that was a healthy.................young shane...............................floyd fought....................i guess we will never know??.........................a rematch would erase some doubt??
    I have hurt my back deadlifting. Actually, I hurt it 3 times in six months. The first time I thought I would have to be carried out on a stretcher. It hurt so bad that it arrested my breathing with every move I made. The pain traveled from its source down my leg almost to my ankle. It was agony.

I know the pain of back problems. I still cannot sleep right due to those injuries. As I convalesced, movement became easier but I had to be active a few minutes before I could move fairly well. I can see Shane moving like that...for a bit. After you warm up (he should have been warm before he entered the ring) it feels better during your activity.

What I think is that it may have hurt his training, but it should not have severely (or at all) affected him during his fight. He SHOULD have canceled or postponed the fight. He didn't. That's on him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Spock! The starship......................................ente rprise......................
      is in serious..............................
      .................................................. .......................
      .................................................. ..........................trouble......please..... ......................................use your..............................Vulcun.......... ..........
      ...................................logical brain and............
      .................................................. ...........................
      .................................................. .
      .................................................. .....................................get us.........
      .................................................. ..................................................
      .................................................. .........................
      .................................................. ..................................................
      .................................................. out of this.....
      .........................mess!
      lmfaooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Don't forget he was also overtrained from the back to back training camps and he has been more or less effectively shot since Winky Wright beat him back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
          Fake boxing fans make my stomach and head hurt.
          .......................you talking about ......floyds punkass bluff........

Comment

Working...
          X