No announcement yet.

So now Jermall stops triple G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I don't think those examples help your case.
    Jacobs hasn't done much himself, is chinny, and still managed to go all 12 in a VERY close fight.
    Canelo looked faster, stronger, and a better boxer than GG, but threw it away because he's an idiot who loves admiring his own work.

I saw talent in Jermall well before this last fight. I think he takes GG. But, we're not going to prove this on paper. I just hope GG actually fights him so we can see for ourselves who wins.
    Yet GGG still managed to beat both Jacobs and Canelo in most people eyes.
    I thought GGG edged both fight, he looked sloppy in both agreed, CLOSE FIGHTS AGREED.

But that's what elite fights are about, only Manny, Ward, Floyd or Wlad ruined their best comp, 4 fighters in one era.

Even Jermall himself looked average vs Trout, left the arena booed. Jermall ain't no supaman.

What GGG dislike is versatility, GGG reading you like a robot computer.

I think jermall is too classic and "readable" in his way of fighting.

I might be wrong, this would be a very competitive scrap IMO

Hope it happens, 2019 would be too late.

Comment

"charlo & broner are FOTD" - Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I think he acts like a douchebag but I'll admit, I believe he could very well ko Golovkin if the fight went that way. I see a decision more likely as GG fights conservatively against strong punchers. But, if it got heated, Charlo has much better head movement and I could see him catching Golovkin.

I think people are offended at the idea of a newer guy with a brash attitude beating their beloved champ but people who know boxing can see Charlo's talents are real and he's the guy to beat GG right now. I don't think GG is going to get near him. Ironically, GG will be his Sergio Martinez.
        I don't think people are offended, just seeing that Charlo couldn't knock out a ropey Trout so the odds of him knocking Gennady out are slim. G has a much more proven chin than Trout has. It's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          at this stage in his career golovkin can fight who he wants to and thats gonna be saunders and probably canelo again. if they have to strip him of the wbc belt, so be it, hes not fighting charlo. theres plenty of guys like charlo all who havent accomplished anything in that division, if they actually wanted their shot they should have built some momentum by fighting each other first. and as sanchez says hes gone about the fight the wrong way, hes been very disrespectful.
          He can fight who he wants? I have no issue with the Saunders fight, but don't pretend golovkin is some huge draw please.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I smell fear coming from you.
            Ummm, dumbest post award? Tard

Comment

LMAO nope! ggg has never been even remotely wobbled or hurt by anyone and he's faced several big punchers! his chin and durability are some of his best assets. charlo's chin is untested can it stand up to golovkin's power?

Comment

Only one way to find out! Or would you guys rather debate about it on this forum without ever having to see what would happen out of fear that you might be wrong?

I don't protect fighters, I want to see the fight. GGG takes care of Vanes in the next couple of weeks then if he doesn't get Canelo in September then WBC needs to ORDER GGG vs Charlo and lets find out WTF would happen in the ring instead of playing this Guessing Game

If GGG does fight Canelo in September then I would love to see Charlo vs Jacobs with the winner of both fights fighting each other!
                Last edited by sicko; 04-23-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I don't think Jermall beats GGG yet, but it would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Well, basically you bulk up like a Goliath then cut the fat while keeping the muscle mass with the magic Clenbuterol...

Let's admit at least that Clen enhance your performances.
                    I don't know enough about clenbuterol to say that, tbh. All I'm fairly certain on is that it's got a reputation for being used to aggressively drop fat content, whether that be in animals or humans.

Still, how did you jump from what I can assume is acceptable knowledge of what clenbuterol is, to some silly point about the stuff turning you into a mini-Tyson?

Alvarez had trace amounts of clenbuterol in his system in February, well in advance of when his camp for the Golovkin rematch was going to start. Whether it got there from eating bad steak tacos or from getting needles stuck in him (from what I've been able to find clenbuterol basically dissipates by 90% every 4 days in your system, and there's info for the dose needed to really do anything), what "Tyson-like" benefit can you get from taking a fat burner and bronchodilator during pre-camp?

Comment

He might not KO but he can give GGG his first L. I don't like the Charlo brothers wanna be attitude but they are very highly skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X