Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Banish DiBella For Wearing Silly Ear Ring, Hat at His Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    I actually like DiBella he goes hard for his fighters and is a true new yorker
    A true NY'er wears fedoras, and an earring in one ear at age 60 (not that it's acceptable at ANY age)?

Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Dude, I'm not even reading your insecure ramblings anymore. I'm living well enough that I can bullshyt on here while running my biz and people on here who know me, know I have no reason to make this shyt up. You've had your chance to troll me. Hope you enjoyed it. You're starting to bore me now.

Go ask Mlac for some lessons on trolling. Acting like a hyper twat just gets you put on ignore. You gotta show a little restraint.
      I don't even know what you guys are arguing about but his posts are annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Are you serious? Hearn is like 6'5'' athletic and 38 Y/O..

DiBella is old as father-time.

Hearn would wreck him..

Regardless, you sound cringey as F..

This is what you sound like:

You looked up his height and measurements weirdo, you probably touch yourself to a picture of him on your wall. Keep it moving loser.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
          You looked up his height and measurements weirdo, you probably touch yourself to a picture of him on your wall. Keep it moving loser.
          Say that to my face bytch. Yeah meet me up in person in NYC and say it to my face.

yeah let's see how you talk when we're in the same room.

Comment

This Hearn is an arrogant twat.

Comment

A true NY'er wears fedoras, and an earring in one ear at age 60 (not that it's acceptable at ANY age)?

Sounds about right.
              Im not talking about his fashion sense or lack thereof, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                This Hearn is an arrogant twat.
                So you're saying it's acceptable for a 60-year old man to wear one earring and a fedora?

Hahaha I mean he a grown ass man he can wear what he wants, but it makes him look like a douche.

Hearn ETHERED his ass - haha just admit it. VIOLATED the man..

LOL Lou been in this sport for like three decades, and Hearn comes along and within 5 years make more than DiBella hahahaha that's gotta be frustrating for him..

then seeing him humiliating him in front of the public like this? Daaamnnn,

VIOLATED the man..

Comment

So you're saying it's acceptable for a 60-year old man to wear one earring and a fedora?

Hahaha I mean he a grown ass man he can wear what he wants, but it makes him look like a douche.

Hearn ETHERED his ass - haha just admit it. VIOLATED the man..

LOL Lou been in this sport for like three decades, and Hearn comes along and within 5 years make more than DiBella hahahaha that's gotta be frustrating for him..

then seeing him humiliating him in front of the public like this? Daaamnnn,

VIOLATED the man..
                  With this and the beef with Shelly Finkel all I see is Hearn resorting to childish name calling and personal insults.

The man has no class.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Who cares if he's their official promoter or not. Those attendance numbers at Barclays over the last two years have been outstanding.

Its hard to find a Dibella card that hasn't cleared 10k in attendance over the last 24 months.

I used to be able to get tickets for free all the time. Crowds were usually in the 6k - 8k range (like Jacobs v. Qullin).

Times have definitely changed over in Brooklyn. I'm sure Dibella isn't complaining lol

Eddie is a very funny guy. I enjoy his random jabs. Rich prick lol
                    Hearn puts on stadium fights in front of 80 to 90 thousand. It's not just joshua either, e.g. froch v groves

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                      Hearn puts on stadium fights in front of 80 to 90 thousand. It's not just joshua either, e.g. froch v groves
                      What does that have to do with my post? I'm genuinely confused by this response.

I wasn't comparing the two at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X