This Khan fight was a joke right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greco took an obvious dive. This was a cash out since the beginning

Comment

Does anybody even look at these fighters records and the level of opposition they've been up against? Most or at least half of Lo Greco's wins were against fighters with losing records. That whole card was a joke, pathetic garbage.

Total shytshow, good thing the Frampton fight was entertaining.

... and on top of that, Khan should have gotten in some rounds after being out so long. Instead he goes through a sparring partner like a hot knife thru butter. Now if he goes up against a quality opponent, he still hasn't had a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Greco has never seen speed like that and also he didnt expect Khan to hit so hard
        He looked shocked for sure, but he was hardly out of it. And I was rooting for Khan, but that stoppage was stupid.

Nigel Benn got pummeled by McClellan and was flailing on the ropes and then punched straight out of the ring and he was allowed to get back in to win the fight.

Tyson sat on his bum against McBride for nearly a minute with his legs spread out looking at Cortez for help, and he was told to get up and only the corner stopped the fight.

The Watson and McClellan fights in the UK put the fear of God into British referees. Since then we've had nothing but ****ty stoppages by referees, the worst being Froch vs Groves 1 which was such a great fight but ended in such a stupid unsatisfying way.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Idk but he beat him better than Spence and Porter did
          And Spence actually beat Peterson, and beat Algieri "better". Now what?

Comment

Pathetic from Lo Greco, I didn't really expect him to win or anything but I at least thought he'd stick around, probably even go the distance. It was probably stopped prematurely but I think that everybody had already seen enough to rightly conclude that he had no chance.

Khan looked impressive but it's probably not really helpful in terms of actually gauging where he's really at when the fight was so short.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              And Spence actually beat Peterson, and beat Algieri "better". Now what?
              Lets see them fight...we know its gonna be entertaining. Better than Spence feeding on untested prospects like Ocampo

Comment

Working...
              X