Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo is a Cheater, Golovkin is a Gentleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    Alvarez has no class this is even evident in Mexico is not popular there as many would think... they're aware of who he is and what he is..
    ??? You high???

Comment

You already got the fight, no need to to tongue his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        *you're

Why u so mad tho? Mr. King Dick Armenia got your panties all in a bunch, so the scores need to be updated.

Armenia: 2
        mexico: 0
        lil'Stomps: -5
        Suck his dick then you little punk biitch!

Comment

There's nothing tougher than a tough Armenian. Vanes won't run. It'll be a fan friendly fight while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Suck his dick then you little punk biitch!
            Damn bro still mad, you need to be choked, slapped and then given a big d1cking to shut you up.

Always replying to me and chit, I said I'm not interested

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              ??? You high???
              He is very popular, a star in Mexico and sells massive PPVs but his macho claims, then not backing them up. Don't get me wrong, Canelo has a great resume but doing things like KO’ing Khan and then getting GGG in the ring and telling him lets fight now, and Mexicans don't f@ck around sounds great but then he gave up his WBC belt. Canelo is a product of modern times, but Mexicans like old-school fighters, examples are Marquez, Chavez Sr, Berrera. Can you ever imagine Morales or Chavez calling someone out and then giving up the belt, backing down, mucking around and fighting inferior opponents - it wouldn't happen, but it does with Canelo. How about the MEAT?

Comment

It's amazing how people here label Vanes as a tomato can when he gave war to Charlo who people here speak highly of, that fight should have been waived as a draw, also he had a Draw against Lara who also people on here say is a great boxer, well until he lost to Hurd, now he is a tomato can on the eyes of people who spoke highly of him, lol! I do know he is not a MW, didn't have the long training camp needed, still he said that he has been training, what I do know is that he has a great chin and comes to fight, unlike other boxers who like to ride bicycles, it will most likely end in a KO, and I do know he has little chance to beat GGG, but still as a come forward fighter I do know it will be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                  He is very popular, a star in Mexico and sells massive PPVs but his macho claims, then not backing them up. Don't get me wrong, Canelo has a great resume but doing things like KO’ing Khan and then getting GGG in the ring and telling him lets fight now, and Mexicans don't f@ck around sounds great but then he gave up his WBC belt. Canelo is a product of modern times, but Mexicans like old-school fighters, examples are Marquez, Chavez Sr, Berrera. Can you ever imagine Morales or Chavez calling someone out and then giving up the belt, backing down, mucking around and fighting inferior opponents - it wouldn't happen, but it does with Canelo. How about the MEAT?
                  You talking to me about MexiCANS is like KKK talking about black culture...

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                    In case you forgot!!! Vanes hasnt been good for 5 years. Theyre pulling him out of FKN retirement you dumb fuk. Dont ever bring up resumes or ducking again ass clown.

Comment

Yup! Its official. GGG has the Kardashian's of fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X