No announcement yet.

Team golovkin are accepting drug abuse if they don't call he fight off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team golovkin are accepting drug abuse if they don't call he fight off

There's no excuse for it, they've got to put the good of the sport over the payday. I'm absolutely sick to the back teeth of the corruption that surrounds canelo, looks like even the sanctioning bodies have got his back. We all know golovkins walking into a robbery in the rematch anyway. If the fight goes ahead then they are brushing under the carpet blatant drug abuse and saying that's acceptable. Call the thing off, canelo can sit on the sidelines and eat as many ****ty burritos as he wants instead. Jermall or his dipstick brother can get it if they want it on short notice.

Golovkin only cares about the money. He's been feeding you **** for years about his dream and you suckers are still falling for it.

Comment

Comment

You know I'm a huge canelo fan

But this is weak as fxck

Honestly if golovkin tested positive I would be ripping him apart

So yeah this is shlt news
        Ruined my day

Should've known not to ever back a Ginge

Comment

Look we here in California where Golovkin lives don’t give no fuccs if you cheating or not we buisiness and golovkin will drop the ginger either way let the festivities commence!

Comment

Man Canelo was my number 1 favorite active fighter since Wlad retired! Now my favorite non heavyweight is Jermall, and my favorite heavyweight is tied between Wilder and Ortiz

Comment

Nelo learnt 3 things from first fight. He needed extra punch power, punch resistance and a gas tank

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                ArE You KiDdInG Me?????

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  There's no excuse for it, they've got to put the good of the sport over the payday. I'm absolutely sick to the back teeth of the corruption that surrounds canelo, looks like even the sanctioning bodies have got his back. We all know golovkins walking into a robbery in the rematch anyway. If the fight goes ahead then they are brushing under the carpet blatant drug abuse and saying that's acceptable. Call the thing off, canelo can sit on the sidelines and eat as many ****ty burritos as he wants instead. Jermall or his dipstick brother can get it if they want it on short notice.
                  ****ing hell this place is unbearable at times like this. Why don't we hear all the facts of the case before everyone jumps to conclusions.

For him to test positive 6 or 7 tests into the testing cycle is beyond strange. He could have used and cycled off before testing started, and if he did try to do that and misjudged, the positive test would have come up on the first test.

Maybe his camp are silly enough to try and dope during the testing period.

At this stage you have to wait for all the answers. Steroids and hormones in meat is a worldwide problem, I realised in this last 24 hours the level of ignorance when it comes to this subject.

Anyway I'm not saying he is innocent or guilty, but let's wait for some answers. Both possibilities are plausible.

Comment

Canelo could come to the ring with a needle sticking out of his @ss and they wouldnt call this off, who is gonna pay for the expenses racked up during his training for this fight? This is PRIZE fighting, they fight for $$$. Other people have to get paid also

Comment

Working...
                    X