Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You all do anything special for your 21st bday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all do anything special for your 21st bday?

I plan on having something at this club with friends. Only problem is, i dont know how trashed i should get. I learned that at a certain point im pretty much useless to a woman after a certain amount of drinks.

Got sht faced and went to a titty bar.

Comment

i remember my 21st...

me and my roommates (3 guys 3 girls) had an awesome bbq at our house had hella booze and mixin that incredible hulk (hypnotiq and henny). that night turned out to be a huge mothafawkin houseparty. i had 2 girls but only end up gettin with one. i woke up in the kitchen naked with a happy bday banner wrapped around my waist. good times lol

Comment

I'll let you know next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Got sht faced and went to a titty bar.
          Sounds like my 18 and 19th birthday.

Comment

I held a party and did the nasty with 3 girls in the same night/morning, it was hectic.

Oh, you want the truth? I went to the pub and got rat arsed with a room full of farting men, giggling over photo's of eachothers girlfriends boobs.. then I vomited.

I don't/won't believe all of the 'pu5sy' stories that get told in this thread.

Comment

I've already got it planned out. I'm gonna go to a barbecue spot across the street from MSG where 20 bucks gets you unlimited ribs and beer. I will eat/drink myself into Bolivian. Then, I will hopefully have lots of sex.

Comment

Working...
              X