No announcement yet.

Kerr Comeback??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerr Comeback??

As seen in the rumours section up front...Mark Kerr may be coming back to the UFC...

How will the Smashing Machine/Specimen/Titan fare against the current crop of heavies in the UFC? He has been out for a while now, and not much seems to be known of what he has been doing. The scenery has changed since his last UFC showing which was a long time ago now.

Who do you think will be a good match up for him? Will he ever be the same as when he first came into MMA?

Kerr has no heart. Everytime he gets rocked he goes into the fetal position.

He should fight Tank and the loser never fights MMAs again

Comment

Thats a tad harsh Money...he was beaten bad by Herring, Fujita and fought Vov twice for no positive result, but he is still a world class wrestler who IMO has something to offer the game...

I don't think you can compare him to Tank...

Comment

Well I think you can. Tank has the heart but not the ability. Kerr has the ability but not the heart.

Comment

I think Kerr has heart, I don't think he had the desire when we last saw him however....hopefully he will come back with a new keeness for the sport

Comment

kerr's time is over i think. but maybe he has some sparks left! maybe he got dumped by his bf and wanna fight to get the hate out! J/K

Comment

OK, if Kerr goes to the UFC, would he fight Ricco?
              They have been training together and there is the infamous kiss Mark gave to Ricco when he beat Couture.

Comment

Ricco and Kerr also had a sweet tender kiss after Kerr beat that Russian guy in Pride

Comment

I hope one day Mark Kerr fights Coleman thats one of the fights I ve always wanted to see.

Comment

I could persoanlly care less about his private life and who he kisses, I think it would be good to see him fight again if he is hungry to.

The Brazilians kiss each other all the time and no one seems to care...

Comment

Working...
                    X