Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin WBA extension up, this coward is still ducking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    so its cool when i report others saying racist **** against blacks..but when people say racial **** against whites its an issue?? that is my exact point..you wanna act so almighty but you have an issue when people call blacks on their bull****... that is why i am against Black lives matter because it is just another racial ass movement where they think their race can do no wrong...**** you very much you racist, judgemental coward..#ALLLIVESMATTER
    Unbelievable. Cry to the mods one post and call someone a coward the next.
    You can't teach thick skin.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Fuk GGG.. i cringe when somebody labels him as a good Korean fighter lmfao.

Just because his mom is Korean dont mean shhit. He is a whiteboy. Koreans dont know who da fuk he is ffs..

Ggg is a whiteboy
      How can you watch boxing and just think about race? That is the last thing on my mind and I would think the same with most boxing fans. A good fighter is a good fighter, forget about any past prejudices this is fighting. I'm tired of hearing this **** all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        What FinitoxDinamita said was definitely racist. He brought race into a discussion that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

cheesburger made the thread and accused Golovkin of ducking.

Then this is what FinitoxDinamita posted:

What does Golovkin's Korean mom have anything to do with the discussion?

Secondly, and most importantly, he's trying to shame him for being white. Which is racist.

Like it's some terrible thing to be white.

There's nothing wrong with being white and white people should be absolutely fine with themselves for being white and shouldn't have to apologize for it.
        I didn't get anything racis out of his post.

He said people try to label GGG as Korean when he is white. He may be wrong about implying GGG is Euro-American.

But nothing, I repeat, nothing he said was racist. Especially not racist when you have guys like XOO running around here saying whatever comes to mind.

Even then, I still never mentioned anything to the mods about what xoo has said. And why should I? This is a forum where freedom of speech should be welcomed.

But what I do have a problem with is a Sambo like Anthony Sims, aka Larry X, contributing to the negative stereotypes of black males all the while sucking genuine racists on boxingscene's d1ck for green k.... Makes no sense and reaps of a reincarnated Heyward Sheppard
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-06-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

He said people try to label GGG as Korean when he is white. He may be wrong about implying GGG is Euro-American.

But nothing, I repeat, nothing he said was racist. Especially not racist when you have guys like XOO running around here saying whatever comes to mind.

Even then, I still never mentioned anything to the mods about what xoo has said. And why should I? This is a forum where freedom of speech should be welcomed.

But what I do have a problem with is a Sambo like Anthony Sims, aka Larry X, contributing to the negative stereotypes of black males all the while sucking genuine racists boxingscene's d1ck for green k.... Makes no sense and reaps of a reincarnated Heyward Sheppard
          The discussion had nothing to do with Golovkin's race, so why bring it up?

Then he ended it off by saying "GGG is a whiteboy" ... Why would you say that?

He obviously said it in a negative context.

Comment

Heyward Sheppard himself

I have never reported one person for being racist, black or white. Instead of "crying" about what someone says, why not take action and try to better yourself? Start by pulling up your damn pants.

You are nothing more than a stereotypical sambo. You post videos rapping about murdering fellow black men, while glamorizing smoking weed and drinking and driving. You're a walking buffoon stereotype. Nothing more than a cooning sambo. You talk about raping men in jail and a bunch of other foolishness, but then are trying to save the world while turning your back on legitimate world issues

That guy didn't say one thing racist. Secondly, the same guys that are actually racist on boxingscene, you suck their dick to get green k.... Then you get overly sensitive and start crying to the mods when someone says something that gets under your skin. But when Dr. Boyce Watkins expels Lil Insane's behavior, you're up here talking about freedom of speech

Instead of not acting like a walking stereotype and feeding into the madness, you'd rather complain about someone being called whiteboy.

Heyward Sheppard himself. Fcuking disgrace
            Be a man and say what you wanna say, because i dont know wtf any of that bull**** means...**** you and your racist ass cause..i am not apart of it..point blank period..i love people of all races and support anyone doing anything positive...go to you racist ass black power party and **** off son..if someone had said called a black man a "black boy" you would be calling al sharpton

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
              Unbelievable. Cry to the mods one post and call someone a coward the next.
              You can't teach thick skin.
              so its cool to post racial ****?? that is why this forum has gone to ****..to much racism and not enough boxing talk..since when was being racist become cool?

Comment

But what I do have a problem with is a Sambo like Anthony Sims, aka Larry X, contributing to the negative stereotypes of black males all the while sucking genuine racists on boxingscene's d1ck for green k.... Makes no sense and reaps of a reincarnated Heyward Sheppard
                So if a white person called you a black boy...is that not racist?

Comment

stop bringing race into **** period DAMN!!!just talk boxing

Comment

I think they'll fight eventually. Jacobs is a warrior. Golovkin's too old to be pulling this type of **** though. He better hurry and beat these guys up.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                      So if a white person called you a black boy...is that not racist?
                      I've been called much worse than that, but I don't give a fcuk

I'm about being self sufficient and not letting anything hold me back from the accomplishments I seek.

Oh and guess what? I wear my pants pulled up on my waist. I speak clearly. I'm not a walking billboard stereotype that helps contribute to genocide.

I don't rape and murder black men. Which is something you do.

But continue on as you were, Mr. Heyward Sheppard. Keep sucking d1ck for the green

Comment

Working...
                      X