Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you prefer to watch (thoughts on UFC fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    You are a GGG fan so it does not surprise me you thought this fight between a guy maybe two division below the bigger man would excite you...your butthole must be pulsing.
    yeah and the guy who was two divisions lower won, makes even more of a mockery of you lot who all say its a mismatch based purely on weight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      yeah and the guy who was two divisions lower won, makes even more of a mockery of you lot who all say its a mismatch based purely on weight.
      Oh man.........McGreggor won? I been reading he robbed that other dude....but you know what it is MMA so I wouldnt be surprise even some WWE star can become champion so...I guess. Hey you keep believing that tho makes Kell Brook look a big threat to 'Lil' G string.

Comment

Boxing every fooking day over that ugly ass sport.

Comment

i can't stand UFC when they roll around and graple on the ground but a stand up fight like that one was great, very entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Is it? is that the reason? boring style? I thought it was the politics...who gives a **** if these people dont like boxing? Golf is more popular so is soccer you think I give a damn?
            I'd say the way boxers treat their career is the reason boxing isn't as massively as popular as it use to be, If you want to be a big named fighter you need to follow the Ali mould use your mouth effectively and stir shiet up (Floyd done this great) then bring it and give the fans a show Erroll Spence is doing that and he is doing it in a dominate fashion without getting beaten to a pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              I'd say the way boxers treat their career is the reason boxing isn't as massively as popular as it use to be, If you want to be a big named fighter you need to follow the Ali mould use your mouth effectively and stir shiet up (Floyd done this great) then bring it and give the fans a show Erroll Spence is doing that and he is doing it in a dominate fashion without getting beaten to a pulp.
              Do you watch WWE by any chance? you GGG fanboys love MMA and are into wrestling.

Comment

Boxing, easily. But the ratio of great match-ups in the UFC vs Boxing is like 10:1.

Comment

It's 2 totally different sports. It's like saying would I rather watch the NBA finals or UFC. Boxing will never be UFC or vice versa. If you love what you saw last night then go discuss it on an MMA forum.

Comment

lmfao constant edge of the seat, that conor vs diaz 2 was like a espn fight to be real.

IT was cool cause of all the drama build up and rivarly they have but the drama carried that fight the actual fight was like I said a espn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                      lmfao constant edge of the seat, that conor vs diaz 2 was like a espn fight to be real.

IT was cool cause of all the drama build up and rivarly they have but the drama carried that fight the actual fight was like I said a espn fight.
                      Ain't that the truth. You can watch Unimas or Bein sports and see bloody action wars like this regularly. Or stream those fights in japan. These whiny brats only watch 1 fight per month then cry that there are no action fights.

These dudes can't admit it but boxing is just not for them. And that's OK. It's not intended to be an insult. Just am observation.

Comment

Working...
                      X