Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you vote for TRUMP after he reveal his tax return/documents?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you vote for TRUMP after he reveal his tax return/documents?.

Please vote:

There is no law that he must show them to public. But people need to know if he is being honest with his tax return and not CHEATING the government and the people.

Would you still vote for him even if he cheated?
    or if he did not show his tax return?.

I added a poll please vote and they're multiple choice and vote too.
    Yes I will vote for him
    33.33%
    No I would not vote for him until he reveal hist tax return
    33.33%
    I will still vote for him even if he cheated on his tax return
    0.00%
    I will not vote for him if he cheated on his tax return
    33.33%
    Last edited by Amazinger; 08-08-2016, 01:30 PM.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    But people need to know if he is being honest with his tax return and not CHEATING the government and the people.

If he cheated on his taxes, that's the IRS' job to find out. It's worth noting that accusation has not even been leveled by the IRS.

As for his tax returns, I don't care. He's rich and he's made no bones about it. I'm more interested in the tax returns of those hypocrites who are rich, but who play their wealth down while campaigning as champions of the working people.

In terms of me voting, I'll likely vote for Gary Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      If he cheated on his taxes, that's the IRS' job to find out. It's worth noting that accusation has not even been leveled by the IRS.

As for his tax returns, I don't care. He's rich and he's made no bones about it. I'm more interested in the tax returns of those hypocrites who are rich, but who play their wealth down while campaigning as champions of the working people.

In terms of me voting, I'll likely vote for Gary Johnson.
      Don't you think or care that the person you may be voting for have an ethical stigma...

Comment

Please vote:

There is no law that he must show them to public. But people need to know if he is being honest with his tax return and not CHEATING the government and the people.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Tax returns are not released by presidential candidates to see if they are cheating or not. Its done to disclose their interests as a way to monitor the decisions they make and a way to clear up any controversies about their finances.

I don't think he cheats on his taxes. His guys just put them into accounts that are taxed at a low rate. I don't see how anyone can hold that against him. He and others are just taking advantage of the loopholes available.

Comment

He could reveal whatever he wants. I'm not voting for him because I think it would be like giving matches and gasoline to a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              He could reveal whatever he wants. I'm not voting for him because I think it would be like giving matches and gasoline to a child.

what's wrong wid dat?. as long as he play indoor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Tax returns are not released by presidential candidates to see if they are cheating or not. Its done to disclose their interests as a way to monitor the decisions they make and a way to clear up any controversies about their finances.

I don't think he cheats on his taxes. His guys just put them into accounts that are taxed at a low rate. I don't see how anyone can hold that against him. He and others are just taking advantage of the loopholes available.
                What I want to see is who and where his charitable/politicalcontributions went to and how much.....

Comment

Is Donald Duck hiding his tax returns to hide his bank Account filled with his corrupt Putin dollars?

Comment

What I want to see is who and where his charitable/politicalcontributions went to and how much.....
                    I get that. Since Nixon this has been the norm for Presidential candidates. His failure to release his returns makes him look like he is hiding something even though he isn't.

Someone tell trump he can't run a 1968 Presidential campaign in 2016 and expect to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X