Guys Wilder is Lineal champ by RIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Klitschko lost it when he lost to fury

Fury tested positive to PED so then the guy ranked #2 can start a new lineage

Wilder vs Areolla was for Lineal

Wilder also holds the WBC belt which is the best belt

Wilder is the #1 heavyweight and true clean champ no ped
    Another excrement of a thread provided by Tyrone Biggums.

Comment

Please get the hell out of here with your crazy weak desperate BS. Lineal titles are usually won in the ring by beating the lineal champ. If there is no lineal champ then a fighter can become the lineal champ by beating all the top guys in his weight class until damn near everybody agrees he is the best fighter in his weight class. That is how Wlad became the lineal champ. Wlad beat all comers for many years. He beat all the belt holders except his brother. Nobody in their right mind expected him to fight his brother. So Wlad was recognized by almost everybody as the true and therefor lineal heavyweight champ. Fury beat Wlad in the ring and became the new lineal champ. If your beloved Wilder wants to be the lineal champ he must beat Fury unless Fury loses to someone else or retires. Then Wilder would have to beat whoever beat Fury. At this point in time Wilder is only a belt holder and in no way shape or form is he the lineal champ. He got his belt by beating Stiverne who was generally rated as about the 9th or 10th best heavyweight in the world. Fury and nobody else but Fury is the real heavyweight champion of the world. He may not be the best heavyweight in the world but somebody will have to defeat him in a boxing ring to take that title away from him.

Comment

Arreola was ranked as the 42nd best heavyweight in the world by boxrec at the time Wilder fought him and he was unranked by everyone else. No matter how clean Wilder may be he doesn't get the lineal title for beating the 42nd best heavyweight.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is a bum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Deontay Wilder is a bum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            You mad because Fury is a fraud and Deontay Wilder is the truth! 365 Vada tested how is Fury's trial going is he going to keep his titles? he already lost the IBF so losing belts is nothing new right? hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I started really watching boxing in 1940 so I know everything, and trust: Wilder is the best to has ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                You mad because Fury is a fraud and Deontay Wilder is the truth! 365 Vada tested how is Fury's trial going is he going to keep his titles? he already lost the IBF so losing belts is nothing new right? hahaha!
                Fury has been cleared of all charges, and is free to fight whoever. Like i've stated many times, if anyone had solid evidence on Fury, he'd have been banned.

Stay salty bro. Lineal champ, Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Fury has been cleared of all charges, and is free to fight whoever. Like i've stated many times, if anyone had solid evidence on Fury, he'd have been banned.

Stay salty bro. Lineal champ, Tyson Fury.
                  Sweet, I get to see Fury return the belts to their owner in October!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Sweet, I get to see Fury return the belts to their owner in October!!!!
                    Wladimir will never beat Tyson Fury as long as he's got a hole in his arse. He's just not good enough, Fury is the superior fighter, as demonstrated in their last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X