No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Thought process regarding a McGregor fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather's Thought process regarding a McGregor fight

Takes a look at his Bank account balance and thinks: Oh ****, it went from 200 mill down to 99 mill. No longer triple digits. Uncle Obama took his fair share and I spent a **** tone on my traveling. How do I get it back up? My farce of a boxing promotion isn't making me any real money. I barely break even.

And I'm done taking risks against full-time professional boxers on a world class level. Wait, I got it....McGregor. I will lure MMA fighters into the Boxing ring, who don't have a strong stand up game. At least with their hands, I aint worried about their kicking.

99 mil?

He's sitting close to half a billion man. No need to get upset over another man's money.

Comment

Be glad when he really retires....so everybody can stop talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        99 mil?

He's sitting close to half a billion man.
        Show me how you arrived to that 500 million conclusion?

My 99mill theory is closer to the truth then your 500mill one.

He has lost close to 40% of his Pacquiao money just on Federal Income taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post

You're right. Disregard Inkanyamba. He's a terrible poster with no credibilty.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post

Robert Garcia says he has seen the paperwork of Floyd's real estate in New York. Claims it's worth over a billion dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Robert Garcia
              Did Robert Garcia see the size of floyd's penis as well, and claims it's the biggest BBC he has ever seen?

I didn't know Garcia was an expert on anything financial, yet alone a credible source of telling the truth? Why would Floyd show anything to Garcia about his financials?

Now if a financial expert comes forward and makes the same claim, I'd give it real consideration, as they would know what they're looking at.

Comment

What makes your theory any more credible than what Robert Garcia said? Do you interact with Floyd like he does? Are you a financial expert?

Comment

What makes your theory any more credible than what Robert Garcia said? Do you interact with Floyd like he does? Are you a financial expert?

Comment

I know more about than he would. YES.

And even if it were true (which it's not), having investments in things that increase your nominal net worth does not mean that you have more money in your bank account, aka liquid assets. He would get an annual return or a dividend, to which he would also be paying a 15% Capital gains tax (more money that the Government takes on top of the nearly 40% in Federal Income tax from his Boxing payout)

Conclusion: He doesn't have 500 million in the bank. Not even close.
                    Last edited by cupocity303; 05-22-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X