Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Some Places, This Is What Happens When a Woman Turns Down a Marriage Proposal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Some Places, This Is What Happens When a Woman Turns Down a Marriage Proposal

What ****ed up world they have.

Warning: Graphic content. http://www.ryot.org/photos-these-wom...oposals/559641

Originally posted by led View Post

That's some old ****. Yeah ****s ****ed up in the middle east. Honestly I can begin to see why some people begin to develop racial issues with the middle eastern, despite it still being wrong in my opinion.

Comment

I don't really believe that there is a god, heaven and a hell but when you see photos like that as well as many other bad shit that goes down in this fucked up world we live in, I really hope there is so that the people that commit these crimes that go unpunished in life will get dealt with by a higher power one day!!

Comment

damn............

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

Guys on BS, some of the most sexist, misogynistic men I've ever come across, are complaining about other cultures? WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Guys on BS, some of the most sexist, misogynistic men I've ever come across, are complaining about other cultures? WOW!
            Get a grip

You are so far up your own ass

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              While I agree that there is genuine misogyny on this website (some of it because the users are immature and attempting to be edgy) it doesn't compare to the situation in cultures where women are treated as property and family "honour" is valued above human life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  While I agree that there is genuine misogyny on this website (some of it because the users are immature and attempting to be edgy) it doesn't compare to the situation in cultures where women are treated as property and family "honour" is valued above human life.
                  Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Get a grip

You are so far up your own ass
                  So I call you fools out on your own hypocrisy and it becomes problematic? I didn't want to hurt any feelings

The problem is simple, we cant sit in the UK or the US or anywhere across the so called western world and pass judgement on entire races, religions and cultures but fail to realise the problems we ourselves face. Look at any credible list of top 10 or 20 countries for rape, countless western nations pop up throughout the lists, again and again. There are countless attacks on women in these countries, rapes, acid attacks, perpetrated by "westerners", mostly people of white backgrounds, heck there's a pedophilia epidemic sweeping the white race across the UK and yet, only when it happens to the outsiders, to people of colour, do we start to bring culture, race and religion into it.

Some idiot here even posted that he understood why people were racist to middle easterns cos of attacks like this.

so if you cant handle the truth, dont post ****, take your ball and ride off home.

Comment

Originally posted by HanGruBeercules View Post

Rates of reported sexual violence are higher in the US and the UK than in India. But India has no legal concept of spousal rape, interfamilial sexual abuse is not enforced because of the primacy of the patriarchal family structure and the rigid caste system often means that attacks on household servants and especially on Dalit untouchable victims are simply not taken seriously.

Women in India are at considerably higher risk of sexual violence than in the United States or United Kingdom.

Comment

Working...
                    X