Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather/Maidana rivalry proves Floyd is a warrior!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your only other choice is Khan, yeah Floyd is a warrior.

Comment

All I can say is props to Floyd for giving the rematch as needed.

Comment

The use of the word "rivalry" made me lol.

Comment

A warrior no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Floyd is proving through fighting dangerous ring assassin Marcos "Ambulancias y Dolor" Maidana twice that he is a stone cold warrior, willing to go toe to toe with monsters and win wars. Floyd is completing the circle of proving his worth as the p4p king and a future ATG! Floyd can't be called a runner anymore now that he's proven in a battle much more recent than earlier in his career, when he was more willing to leave openings by getting into exchanges.

Floyd is fearless!
            Lmfao what ever you say bro

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Floyd is proving through fighting dangerous ring assassin Marcos "Ambulancias y Dolor" Maidana twice that he is a stone cold warrior, willing to go toe to toe with monsters and win wars. Floyd is completing the circle of proving his worth as the p4p king and a future ATG! Floyd can't be called a runner anymore now that he's proven in a battle much more recent than earlier in his career, when he was more willing to leave openings by getting into exchanges.

Floyd is fearless!
              When it comes to facing fighters he knows he can beat, absolutely.

Comment

That guy you called a warrior was crying about approved gloves 24 hours before the fight. He is such a warrior that he threatened to walk out.

Just to remind you of that incident, the True warrior called Floyd said "No way is Maidana wearing any of those gloves. I don't care that they are approved ....... Health comes first"

Comment

It's sad that Pactard reaction matters. But the reaction to the rematch is much better than it would have been had the rematch not occurred.

Comment

If your only other choice is Khan, yeah Floyd is a warrior.
                    You don't consider Khan a warrior? Khan has his flaws but he always shows heart inside the ring........

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      It's sad that Pactard reaction matters. But the reaction to the rematch is much better than it would have been had the rematch not occurred.
                      You need to think clearly. At first I was OK with this rematch but then Garcia said that Floyd will not give in on the gloves issue.

So I can see it now:
                      - No preferred punchers gloves for Maidana
                      - large ring size
                      - Floyd will demand on a Cortez clone as the ref.
                      - Floyd's team will have a long long talk with the ref. After that, Maidana will be warned with every thing he does.
                      - The judges: What did Pauli Malignaggi say about the judges and Al Haymon?

Comment

Working...
                      X