Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So everybodys off of the Tim Bradley train and onto Keith and Shawn train?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim is still the man..He was on EVERY p4p list until people feelings got hurt over the wrong decision in first Pac fight. A shaky decision does not take you off any p4p list! When I think about it, right after any fighter loses, nobody really talks about him.. Remember when Manny got knocked out, everybody stopped talking about him being a threat to Floyd and jumped on the "Canelo/Lara can beat Floyd" wagon..Im sure when it's fight time again the train will roll again..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      TRAIN?!?....didn't even know The Storm had a train....when I picture the Storm base, I picture them 3 or 4 deep riding in something like this

lmao @ this

Comment

Still a Bradley fan, big overachiever who reached the elite level with no outstanding attribute. I think he gives everybody at 147 hell not named Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
          At one point this was the dude, The Desert Storm, Undefeated P4P Number 1 in some of yall opinions, or atlest the number 1 ranked WW.

Dude loses, and Bradley is right back in 2008...UNKNOWN.

So now Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter are his replacements?

So what Happened to the Tim Bradley hype?
          Actually I think Porter and Thurman need to step up their game come on title defense against Paulie and Thurman is still fighting C level fighters that is why Hayman is bad for boxing . Harmon is about giving crappy one sided fights not the best fighting the best or the champ fighting a legit contender

Comment

Thats how NSB is these kids run from fighter to fighter. Porter has been around for a while and none of these guys were fans back then. Just like this whole site used to be Lucas and Silkah fans. Now where are they?

Comment

You don't have to be a dedicated one fighter fan.. I like all three of these guys in fact I'm not sure how people can talk down on anyone fighting through the 147 division right now.

Except Khan.
              Fuck Amir Khan

Comment

Working...
              X