No announcement yet.

Fattitude - a documentary dealing with the continued oppression of fat ****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    When did I say we should force people to eat a certain way?

And the people in that video DO NOT know that being obese is unhealthy. That's the point. They think you can be 'Healthy At Every Size'.

That's only if they're morbidly obese, so stop being disingenuous, and a person is only forced to buy 2 seats if the arm rest cannot be put down the whole way or the seat belt cannot be fastened with an extension. So they can still be ****ing huge, be able to fit into the seat, but their disgusting blubber spills over into your side.

We are not talking about what alcoholics are "given". We are talking about how alcoholics are ridiculed, both in society & media. You think they're not, I know they are.

I DO NOT want to ridicule obese people, I want to ridicule the fat people who think there's nothing wrong with being fat, which is why I posted THAT video. If I wanted to ridicule fat people I would've just posted a load of pictures of fat people and laughed at them. I am ridiculing the 'fat acceptance' ****s. Big difference.

Just shut the **** up and show me an example of a naturally obese person.

People get obese because they eat too much junk & don't exercise. You don't get obese from eating a healthy, balanced diet. There are people who naturally hold more fat yet have a healthy diet (look at James Toney), so they have a 'chubby' look. That's the genetics of a person. No one is naturally obese. End of discussion.

It's good you admit your own posts are dumb though.

No, you said people should mind their own ****ing business and that you don't give a ****.

I never said we should force people to eat a certain way or that we have the right to do such a thing you giant MORON. I talked specifically about changing the culture, but it was you who missed that, because you're a dopey dense dunce.

Nowhere, absolutely NOWHERE, in my post did I say I have a right to force people to do anything. I said I would LET THEM KNOW.

You are an idiot. And you REALLY need to learn how to read.

Create an argument that doesn't exist? Well I just created that argument, therefore it exists.

It's already estimated that 34% of the USA is clinically obese. That's nearly 110,000,000. People around the world are getting fatter, too. Those obese people aren't all 300+lbs, but if they carry on stuffing their faces, THEY WILL BE... and according to you 'people should mind their own ****ing business'.

A few examples of analogies:

Life is like a box of chocolates

I feel like a fish out of water

There's plenty other fish in the sea

You're as quiet as a mouse

Your voice is as annoying as nails on a blackboard

What I said was not an analogy you moron.

When did I say I wanted to ban them? Are you able to respond without a strawman argument?

I never said I wanted to ban anything. Where are you getting this **** from?

Where did I say I want to ban or close down anything? I specifically mentioned the CULTURE. So obviously I'd like to see a change in the CULTURE where people make decisions based on their greedy tendencies (and therefore overindulge), towards a culture where people have some self-discipline and therefore eat until they've had enough, but not too much.

LOL!!! I never said you did. I pointed out that you said previously that it's no one's business and that you don't give a ****. Here's the quotes from you:

Then you went on to say...

That's quite a change from 'people need to mind their own fukin business' and 'i don't give a ****'.

You really are one confused little boy.

You're floundering all over the place. First you said you don't give a **** & people need to mind their own business, THEN you said we need to educate them, now again you're saying it's their "fukin business".
    That was a thorough owning. I wouldn't have made the effort, still impressive though.

Comment

how can people be fat? just save your money and dont buy food.
      sometimes i only have like 20 for the entire week, so i buy 2 burgers and eat 1/3 each day of the week and fast on sunday. seriously this fat fcks have too much money

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Very funny, lad.

Although I think my liver's fine.

been drinking hard since i was a young seed. my liver's still good, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          how can people be fat? just save your money and dont buy food.
          sometimes i only have like 20 for the entire week, so i buy 2 burgers and eat 1/3 each day of the week and fast on sunday. seriously this fat fcks have too much money
          Either you're lying or you are dangerously malnourished and should go to hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Nobody got murdered fan boy. He wants to ridicule people and I said they have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies.

I personally don't care, NE made the only intelligent argument in saying it costs us in health care and I admitted that was a good point.

What is fukin stupid is thinking you can embarrass people to do what you want them to do, or what you think is the right thing to do. Anyone with a child will tell you that's as fukin stupid as logic gets.

Wanted people to do the right thing, and ridiculing them thinking they will do the right thing are two different things. Takingaim doesn't get that and we are actually on the same side of this argument but he's the type of person that wants to argue for the sake of arguing.

When your wife is fat, calling her a fat ass is not going to make her lose weight. Changing her diet, encouraging her and motivating her with you as an example is the way to make her lose weight.

I want people to be healthy, by takingaim makes ridiculous examples that are just not true. Being 300lbs over weight is a very small percentage of the country. We are a fat nation, but most people are overweight, not morbidly obese.

People want to smoke, drink, use drugs, eat bad food. Yes it's bad for you and I'm against it but I'm not some idiot who thinks ridicule is the way to change that culture.

Why is that so difficult to understand?
            Damage control.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Fan boy?

Listen up, cupcake.

My problem is not with obese/fat people as a whole, but this singular group of fat people.

I didn't point out and ridicule obese/fat people as a child, as a adolescent, or now as an adult. Yes, people have medical conditions that can't be helped. Never said otherwise.

My problem is with the incessant whining and bitchassedness of this country in general at times, TS made a thread about this group of fatties whining, and I voiced my displeasure.

And with that being said, I bid you a good day, sir....
            Exactly...

Comment

Comment

They're at it again...

Comment

Working...
                X