No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr. hype train?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. hype train?

Why was Chavez fighting a tough journey man a main event? A rematch non the less. Who has this record padder ever beat? Chavez is a pinata for any one who is world class be It Ward, GGG, or who ever.

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
    Why was Chavez fighting a tough journey man a main event? A rematch non the less. Who has this record padder ever beat? Chavez is a pinata for any one who is world class be It Ward, GGG, or who ever.
    do you even watching boxing? if you do then how do you not know how a rematch happened? and if you did you will know he open to fighting ward, ggg, or froch.

Haters gon Hate.

Comment

Vera beat Chavez the first fight. Chavez did better in the rematch but should stay away from someone as good as Ward.

Comment

He knocks out Ward, decisions Froch and goes life and death with Triple G

#Vaca

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
          do you even watching boxing? if you do then how do you not know how a rematch happened? and if you did you will know he open to fighting ward, ggg, or froch.

Haters gon Hate.
          Rematches happen because Chavez is fat and lazy and can not defeat a journey man. The fighters you mentioned will send J.R. back to Daddy south of the border.

Comment

Look Fat boy Chavez, boys. I know why the rematch happened. The point is their should have been no need for A rematch.

Comment

Rematches happen because Chavez is fat and lazy and can not defeat a journey man. The fighters you mentioned will send J.R. back to Daddy south of the border.
              now we all understand your hate from him, its because he is MEXICAN?

now it all makes sense I thought you were just a new boxing fan, now I know your just an idiot.

Comment

now we all understand your hate from him, its because he is MEXICAN?

now it all makes sense I thought you were just a new boxing fan, now I know your just an idiot.
                You moron. Morales is my favorite. I just can't stand hacks living off a name.

Comment

You moron. Morales is my favorite. I just can't stand hacks living off a name.
                  How he living off his name? he makes his own money and has fought tough top opposition and is still seeking out the best competition he can face?

So you just a hater, so m uch you create a thread about nothing other then I hate that south of the border fat ass. STFU yous a racist hater and exposed your self, now deal with it.

Comment

How he living off his name? he makes his own money and has fought tough top opposition and is still seeking out the best competition he can face?

So you just a hater, so m uch you create a thread about nothing other then I hate that south of the border fat ass. STFU yous a racist hater and exposed your self, now deal with it.
                    He made money because his name is Chavez. Tell me one name he beat,or lets say fought?

Comment

Working...
                    X