Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel hated because you're in great shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just basic jealousy and or people putting you in a stereo typical box of "poser".

Good looking people are often big headed, and ugly people are funny and less competitive.

That's the stereotype that's in a majority of us humans psyche whether we admit it or not.

Of course it's not always right and I hate generalisations, but it can often be true.

I've been in and out of shape, there's pro's and cons of both in terms of how you're treated.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxer View Post
      And people tell me out of nowhere how they would never give up drinking alcohol or fast food for a good physique. I never ask anyone that question so dont know why they have to tell me that
      Lol, I know what you mean. Some people love hearing their own voice. One guy told me that he hate working out because he doesn't like to sweat!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
        Lol, I know what you mean. Some people love hearing their own voice. One guy told me that he hate working out because he doesn't like to sweat!
        Yeah they try to convince themself and me that my life sucks because i dont drink alcohol or eat fast food as much as they do.

Its just jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          It's just basic jealousy and or people putting you in a stereo typical box of "poser".

Good looking people are often big headed, and ugly people are funny and less competitive.

That's the stereotype that's in a majority of us humans psyche whether we admit it or not.

Of course it's not always right and I hate generalisations, but it can often be true.

I've been in and out of shape, there's pro's and cons of both in terms of how you're treated.
          You're right, I no plenty of fit people who have huge heads. I stay away from them. I wish people who take the time to get to know someone before they place them in a stereotype.

Comment

You're right, I no plenty of fit people who have huge heads. I stay away from them. I wish people who take the time to get to know someone before they place them in a stereotype.
            Do you not see the irony and contradiction in your statement?

You just answered your own thread dude.

Comment

Anyone else feel hated because you're in great shape?
              No. Nobody has ever hated anyone for being in shape ever in the history of the world.

I've seen people and myself get hated on because we try to live a healthy life. I never brag about anything to anyone
              One look at your posting history gives lie to this statement. Every thread you post that isn't about adultery is about how superior your lifestyle is and if you bring even a fraction of this with you into the real world you must be a barely tolerable fitness bore.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                but you have no definition, trig. you're like 180lbs of post-soft so how do people know you're fit; the vibrams?
                Let's see a picture of you?

Comment

Let's see a picture of you?
                  you challenging me, son? you know i've moved up to westchester so don't bring this crap my way.

nah, but on a serious note - you know i'm an avid runner and i was busting your balls.

hopefully you live close to westchester so i can bring you into the restaurant when it opens in a couple weeks.

Comment

Im pretty sure I have the best physique here lol

Comment

Working...
                    X