Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Berto insist in using the shoulder roll?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Berto insist in using the shoulder roll?

Can somebody please tell the dude he can't use that shoulder roll defense to save his freakin life? He will get laid out in his next fight for sure if he don't stop doing that dumb shit.

Stop trying to be Floyd and fight your own style, otherwise he will continue to rack up the L's...

He didn't really use it as much this time around...

He just has horrible defense and he can't take a punch. I hope they feed him to Angulo so he can get KTFO once more and retire for good.

Comment

No idea, because he has zero fucking clue how to use it.

Comment

Andre Toney? Andre Mayweather? Andre noche?

Comment

because its all about YOLO and SWAG.

Comment

Just got around to re-watching the fight and Berto looked horrible, yeah he didn't use that shoulder roll as much but I think by the time he DID stop it was too late anyways...Soto beat the living hell out of Berto in the 4th round. Everything landed! Berto is done...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Just got around to re-watching the fight and Berto looked horrible, yeah he didn't use that shoulder roll as much but I think by the time he DID stop it was too late anyways...Soto beat the living hell out of Berto in the 4th round. Everything landed! Berto is done...
              He doesn't even use his shoulder when he's doing it. He just keeps putting his forearm up and all you have to do it punch over it. I though Hunter would have done better work than this honestly.

Comment

You guys remember when Kevin Mitchell tried it against Katsidis and got stopped, another hilarious moment.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  He doesn't even use his shoulder when he's doing it. He just keeps putting his forearm up and all you have to do it punch over it. I though Hunter would have done better work than this honestly.
                  I honestly think Berto is finished. There ain't no fixing him...no trainer in the world can fix him. Khan is walking proof that a trainer can only do so much. I give Berto his props for fighting on while injured but it ain't like he was gonna win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    I honestly think Berto is finished. There ain't no fixing him...no trainer in the world can fix him. Khan is walking proof that a trainer can only do so much. I give Berto his props for fighting on while injured but it ain't like he was gonna win anyway.
                    I don't want to see Berto on the big stage again, his heart was commendable but that's it. The fact that Khan looked like hot garbage against Molina and Diaz tells me all I need to know about his stubbornness, I want Alexander to end him, he needs to go away as well. Devon, though he quit against Bradley and got some gift decisions, at least he has some skills, decent defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X