Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weidman didn't beat Silva...Silva beat himself...Yeah right!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downy_tax
    People forget that Silva is an old man when it comes to combat sports...

He also obviously didn't care for this guy Weldman.. He fought much better fighters and beat them. This is basically Tyson-Douglas 2..
    Exactly its like Hopkins losing. It really doesn't do anything to his legacy because he's 38. Its not like GSP losing to Serra in his late 20s in his prime.

Its ridiculous all the people that never even post in this section coming in here trying to act like they called it too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He deserved it because of how much he played around but I still don't believe for a second that Silva would lose to him again. It was the playing that created the opportunity, nothing more...until I see Weidman repeat it then it's a case of show boating gone wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Exactly its like Hopkins losing. It really doesn't do anything to his legacy because he's 38. Its not like GSP losing to Serra in his late 20s in his prime.

Its ridiculous all the people that never even post in this section coming in here trying to act like they called it too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Anderson already got embarrassed in his younger years buddy..

Weidman set him up anyway.. just look he throws his right from the left side.. Silva is now thinking there is gonna be a punch from Weidmans right incoming. But Weidmans left is primed and ready.. Silva wasn't expecting it and had no weight under himself.. result = him sleeping..

Silva realized he was in the **** after getting taken down like a little boy.. so he started crazy taunting inorder to piss Weidman off in the hope he would do a sonnen esque back fist or something equally stupid..

The problem is Weidman aint sonnen.. his mental game and power is far above..

Comment

Silva started playing with Weidman because believed that he was slow. The same as he has done with all slow opponents he has faced. Silva got caught because he thought that he had dodged Weidmans left but Weidman had actually thrown a backfist with his right. He did not expect or see the left hand that was coming. Weidman was getting baited into a striking contest. Silva made the miscalculation of assuming that Weidmans standup game was too slow and basic to catch him.

Comment

This little event has been very entertaining. Nothing against Silva, but the level of butthurt on display from fanboys is amusing. Also, Silva deserved it.

The thing the fanboys aren't seeming to get though is that Weidman controlled the fight. He won the first round big. He KO'd Silva 1 minute into the second.

Absolutely, I would not count Silva out in a rematch. But he showed nothing in this fight. I lean toward Weidman if they fight again. Weidman dominated the fight.

Comment

Watch the fight without sound. This was the same Silva that fought everyone else. He landed very good leg kicks. Other then the Leg Kicks Weidman did a very good job of dodging silvas offense. A very good job. Silva was throwing his sneaky shots but Weidman was showing very good defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                This little event has been very entertaining. Nothing against Silva, but the level of butthurt on display from fanboys is amusing. Also, Silva deserved it.

The thing the fanboys aren't seeming to get though is that Weidman controlled the fight. He won the first round big. He KO'd Silva 1 minute into the second.

Absolutely, I would not count Silva out in a rematch. But he showed nothing in this fight. I lean toward Weidman if they fight again. Weidman dominated the fight.
                Tell BKM2010 that, his tears are probably still flowing the Silva d1ckrider.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Tell BKM2010 that, his tears are probably still flowing the Silva d1ckrider.
                  Rofl you are pathetic beyond belief kid. How many times have you wanked over the fight? You have done nothing with your life but wait for over 7 years for the man to finally lose.

And you are the dickrider, kid. I handled this loss like a man unlike when your boy lost you were on suicide watch. If only you had done it nobody would have to read your iq dropping ramblings that you call your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    Rofl you are pathetic beyond belief kid. How many times have you wanked over the fight? You have done nothing with your life but wait for over 7 years for the man to finally lose.

And you are the dickrider, kid. I handled this loss like a man unlike when your boy lost you were on suicide watch. If only you had done it nobody would have to read your iq dropping ramblings that you call your posts.
                    I'm pretty sure you wrote about you being depressed in the other thread. He is just a fighter, get over it you lowlife. He does not give a **** about you. The man lost a fight because he was being a ****y cvnt and he got s0nned. Simple as. Next time, show some respect to your opponent. Even his own friends like Wanderlei were pissed with him. **** happens bro, stop worshiping fighters. We know you patrol these forums, to suck off Anderson Silva or criticise anyone who does not agree with your worship of Silva.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      I'm pretty sure you wrote about you being depressed in the other thread. He is just a fighter, get over it you lowlife. He does not give a **** about you. The man lost a fight because he was being a ****y cvnt and he got s0nned. Simple as. Next time, show some respect to your opponent. Even his own friends like Wanderlei were pissed with him. **** happens bro, stop worshiping fighters. We know you patrol these forums, to suck off Anderson Silva or criticise anyone who does not agree with your worship of Silva.
                      I never said that I'm depressed you lying, mentally disabled piece of garbage Show me where I said that? Obviously it sucks when your favorite fighter of the last 8 years loses in a manner like that. But I'm man enough to stick around and defend him instead of disapearing like most Fedor fanboys such as yourself did.

Your hypocrisy is on overdrive today isn't it, kid? The Fedor fanboys such as yourself were far, far more butthurt after Fedor's losses and it is exactly the Fedor fanboys who are trashing Silva now that the oppertunity has finally come, like a bunch of dirty rats. Aint that the pot calling the kettle black.

It's kind of funny with you too kid because I was starting to gain respect for you after you seemed to not jump on the hate bandwagon, but then you come here and instigate something with me out of nowhere. You have shown what a cvnt you really are and all the horrible things I said about you before are true for sure now.

Comment

Working...
                      X