What is your YOLO moment??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Shamrock rovers.... Why?
    Good lad, i fcuking hate bohs, they have links with the celtic casuals, think their something special but their fcuk all, shamrock rovers irelands number 1

Comment

I live in Ireland so it was a 14 hour flight to get there and once I got there I didn't stop,
      I loved the place. It felt like it was built for me, If I could I move there.

Everything about Vegas is cool...
      No Lie brotha........damn yeah i'd say your pretty far away......I do vegas at least twice a year.......and yes believe me.......EVERYTHING is cool about vegas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Good lad, i fcuking hate bohs, they have links with the celtic casuals, think their something special but their cuk all, shamrock rovers irelands number 1
        I wouldn't call myself a fan man, I don't follow the irish league tbh, standard is terrible.

I associate myself with the club because my granddad, uncle and brother played for them!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          siiiiiiiick moment!

That was fukin outta sight. Hell I thought I was doin somethin when I learned how to walk the dog, and rock the cradle. But that bastards got some serious moves with that there yoyo.

Comment

Hasn't happened yet but I know what it will be...it would be punching the **** out of someone that used the word YOLO in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              M8 il tell you about the spanish that conquered your land and made you speak their language

Comment

I wouldn't call myself a fan man, I don't follow the irish league tbh, standard is terrible.

I associate myself with the club because my granddad, uncle and brother played for them!
                Fair enough m8 but least your on the rite side, ive been drinking in bars in glasgow when bohs and rovers have kicked off, i hate bohs with a passsion.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Hasn't happened yet but I know what it will be...it would be punching the **** out of someone that used the word YOLO in front of me.

Comment

Every time I'm in vegas I find myself doing something illegal or immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Every time I'm in vegas I find myself doing something illegal or immoral.
                      Cmon bruh, killing those hookers arent worth it

Comment

Working...
                      X