Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlas: Arum should get on his knees and thank guys like Ali and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighthype's smear campaign againgst Arum is pathetic as they try to blame him for everything that is wrong with boxing.

Is Arum a liar and a scum bag? Absolutely, but so is every promoter and successful business man in this country.

As if Ali and Pacquiao are then only guys Bob has had success with.....smh

Dude has promoted and help build up just about everyone of this decades top superstars, and no has a resume even close to his. He has done a lot for the sport so I really don't get the hate.

Like I said this smear campaign is pathetic as It wasn't Arum that made Floyd go on vacation, It wasn't Arum who told Pacquiao to not accept full OST, and It wasn't Arum that forced Floyd to go on a tantrum beating up his baby mom, threatening his kid and even harassing his security guard.

Fighthype, Ben Thomas and Percy crawford are all pathetic Floyd d1ck riders.

Comment

Also Atlas is a failure at life.

If anyone has every listened to him, he is bitter about so many things and holds so much animosity against many people in the sport over the littlest things.

I'm a huge Tyson fan, but to hear the guy lie and **** on Mike all because cus kicked him out of the gym (The idiot pulled a gun out on a 17 year old kid) is ****in pathetic and shows the type of person he is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        I'm a huge Tyson fan, but to hear the guy lie and **** on Mike all because cus kicked him out of the gym (The idiot pulled a gun out on a 17 year old kid) is ****in pathetic and shows the type of person he is.
        Check what Tyson was doing with 17 years of age before you say he was just a kid, and Teddy wasn't going to pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Check what Tyson was doing with 17 years of age before you say he was just a kid, and Teddy wasn't going to pull the trigger.
          I'm not excusing what Tyson did. However Teddy is the adult and should have handled it better. You don't pull a gun out on a kid...period.

Have you ever been to a boxing gym. They attract some of the worse kids with all types of problems.

Just to give you a story, this guy I know pulled out a knife on one of his trainers at a gym I go to. Like an adult, the people in charge deescalated the situation, called the authorities and the proper action was taken.

What clown pull out a gun on a kid, then goes on a decade long smear campaign against custamo and Tyson because he was kicked out because of it.

That shows the type of person Atlas is, and his bitterness is tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            I'm not excusing what Tyson did. However Teddy is the adult and should have handled it better. You don't pull a gun out on a kid...period.

Have you ever been to a boxing gym. They attract some of the worse kids with all types of problems.

Just to give you a story, this guy I know pulled out a knife on one of his trainers at a gym I go to. Like an adult, the people in charge deescalated the situation, called the authorities and the proper action was taken.

What clown pull out a gun on a kid, then goes on a decade long smear campaign against custamo and Tyson because he was kicked out because of it.

That shows the type of person Atlas is, and his bitterness is tiresome.
            Nah, a 17 year old 200 lb killer thug Tyson was at that time warrants a gun in his face to stop him. Teddy wasn't saving his a55 any other way. You probably would've done the same thing. You are being a little too hard on Teddy not having actually known him, etc. It's a little narrow minded of you even though there are people out there that I feel that way about as well that I don't really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Nah, a 17 year old 200 lb killer thug Tyson was at that time warrants a gun in his face to stop him. Teddy wasn't saving his a55 any other way. You probably would've done the same thing. You are being a little too hard on Teddy not having actually known him, etc. It's a little narrow minded of you even though there are people out there that I feel that way about as well that I don't really know.
              lol you're fine with Teddy pulling a gun on a 17 y/o kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                lol you're fine with Teddy pulling a gun on a 17 y/o kid?
                Normal kid? No.

17 y/o killer like Mike Tyson? Yes, without question.

Comment

Working...
                X