Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Showed Margarito The Picture of The Cracked Handwraps!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The picture which is this one.... doesn't really show anything.

But I too, along with just about everyone else on this forum saw the video you are talking about. Where he says he quit because he knew he was only going to get beat up worse from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I don't see how people could laugh at a man hitting someone with tainted wraps and actually be proud of it. there is no circumstances in which something soft such as gauze should crack in that manner as if it were solid.. rip maybe but not crack. Win, lose or draw, Margarito is a coward. He should've been banned after the Mosley fight. People die with untampered gloves in boxing.. only a coward would go through further steps to put someones life in danger.
      It is a rip.. . Look at the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
        honestly u come across as buthurt 90 percent of the time u post.
        This is true

Comment

Ive seen the picture plenty of times.. a cloth/ fiber tear isn't that jagged.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            I see that you are not arguing about how gay the photo is.

Im a *****, and I have seen numerous *****s in my many years here. I have never seen anyone put a picture of Floyd in underwear in their sig.

I have never seen Marga******s, PacAsses, Kneeguel Stans (except for you), and fans of other fighters in underwear.

As a matter of fact, the only person with an AV slightly more f@g than yours, was Princess Leia.

But, I would be lying if I said that I didnt expect this kind of stuff from a Puerto Rican, you know, with the whole Gay holiday and eye brow plucking thing.
            Ive definitely had this pic in my avi before lolllllll

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Ive definitely had this pic in my avi before lolllllll

^^^HTown, please respond.

Reed, props for stepping up to the plate!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                This is true
                Son, you out of all people shouldn't even say anything in relation to that.

Waaaa Waaa Waaaa Oscar didn't give me an autograph.

Comment

Are there any people that are bigger douche bags than Marg fans? Nope, there isn't.

Comment

I will never understand why fantastic always gets a boner everytime cotto's name is mentioned in a thread.

Comment

Cotto owned him

Comment

Working...
                      X