Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Showed Margarito The Picture of The Cracked Handwraps!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Then don't look at it.
    i never said it offended me which is clearly what ur response implies

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      if they r fanatics and have taken their fandom to far then why would u care?

]like when a crazy homless person calls u a faq and u care ten u might be gay...
      Because it's funny poking the ******s?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Because it's funny poking the ******s?
        ok, have fun....

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
          honestly i dont care what your ***** ass thinks or says str8ght up if you don't like it then don't look at it simple as that
          I see that you are not arguing about how gay the photo is.

Im a *****, and I have seen numerous *****s in my many years here. I have never seen anyone put a picture of Floyd in underwear in their sig.

I have never seen Marga******s, PacAsses, Kneeguel Stans (except for you), and fans of other fighters in underwear.

As a matter of fact, the only person with an AV slightly more f@g than yours, was Princess Leia.

But, I would be lying if I said that I didnt expect this kind of stuff from a Puerto Rican, you know, with the whole Gay holiday and eye brow plucking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
            check ring life with miguel cotto he says it there
            link meee fooo!!

whattt upp vaBORKIA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              I see that you are not arguing about how gay the photo is.

Im a *****, and I have seen numerous *****s in my many years here. I have never seen anyone put a picture of Floyd in underwear in their sig.

I have never seen Marga******s, PacAsses, Kneeguel Stans (except for you), and fans of other fighters in underwear.

As a matter of fact, the only person with an AV slightly more f@g than yours, was Princess Leia.

But, I would be lying if I said that I didnt expect this kind of stuff from a Puerto Rican, you know, with the whole Gay holiday and eye brow plucking thing.
              Im more of a man than your ***** as is and dont have to try to look like a warrior on a keyboard by talking **** cause its all you know to do. You sure keep bringing it up alot so you must really enjoy the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                link meee fooo!!

whattt upp vaBORKIA!!!
                here it is

whats going on supraaa been a while

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                  in respponse cotto could show him the pic again
                  Margarito should have shown him a picture of his balls...

Comment

Imagine Margarito gets Butt raped this time and hes punches dont have that much effect is going to be case finally closed for me, if Cotto's face ends up looking like burguer meat again then tough luck u got owned twice!.

Comment

I don't see how people could laugh at a man hitting someone with tainted wraps and actually be proud of it. there is no circumstances in which something soft such as gauze should crack in that manner as if it were solid.. rip maybe but not crack. Win, lose or draw, Margarito is a coward. He should've been banned after the Mosley fight. People die with untampered gloves in boxing.. only a coward would go through further steps to put someones life in danger.

Comment

Working...
                      X