Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlas:"Ortiz looked for a way to get out, he was looking for him to disqualify Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    hahaha! Teddy is in floyd's payroll.

Tell him to watch this video hehe!

Floyd gets taxxed so bad. Damn so sweeeet!

Floyd was winning the 4th round.

Comment

We already know Ortiz is a quitter, he was never taught not to quit. Teddy Atlas should counsel him.

Comment

The interviewer is crazy bias.

But Teddy still makes some great points.

Comment

Teddy was talking that real ****. Seemed as unbias as you can get though so good **** Atlas.

Comment

Could he had waited a second or two and been, what we think, Alexis Arguello is and what we thought he was because he was a gentleman and he would give him a little extra time? Yes. But we have a million fighters that would have done the same thing; good fighters and respectful fighters. Roberto Duran, we love him, but he would have destroyed the guy at that moment. And Marvin Hagler would have destroyed the guy.

Manly man

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              The night after the fight I started a thread with the following comments:

Isn't a Sharp Left Hook Enough to Wake You Up?

A lot has been said about last night's PPV between Mayweather and Ortiz; I don't know if it's been brought up, but Victor really should've gotten the message when Floyd cold clocked him with a left hook. Instead, he looked to the ref to call for a foul/permission to continue/God-knows-what. Then he gets laid-out with a straight right that sends him sailing into the corner in one of the most embarrassing and infamous KOs in boxing history.

Earth to Victor: You're in a fight! You just got socked! Get your head out of your culo and defend yourself! SMH

I got one reply. lol

Clearly, Teddy, you and I think it's a valid point.
              You only got one reply because the midgets are mad that Floyd Mayweather has a 4th round KO victory over a prime, 164 lb welterweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                You only got one reply because the midgets are mad that Floyd Mayweather has a 4th round KO victory over a prime, 164 lb welterweight champion.
                I've always thought that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao easily... but that fact alone leads me to believe Mayweather would spark him out early, especially with random drug testing.

Comment

I agree with Atlas's views. I'm still confused on why Ortiz was so happy through the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X