Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell Phone buying help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Cell Phone buying help!!!

I'm about to buy a HTC pro2 off my homey for $60 bucks. How much you think a plan would cost if I went to sprint and try to activate it on a new plan? I don't know if their's a start up fee or something, please let me know! I want the unlimited data plan for 70 bucks.

Anybody know if I can do that and if I have to pay an activation fee? it is a sprint phone I'm just trying to create a new plan with it for myself.

my unlimited data plan is $40

4G.....

Comment

hey nate would you be ashamed to carry one of these with you around?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        my unlimited data plan is $40

4G.....
        haha cuz you share a line with family or friends or something? Thats crazy!

I'm just wondering about an activation free and if I could start up a used phone on another plan because the dude can't pay the bill so I want to put that phone on a new plan for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          hey nate would you be ashamed to carry one of these with you around?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          haha thats pimp as hell i'd def cop that *****! If you got the money MAKE IT RAIN! Don't hate because when you hating on gucci you hatin' on yourself, jewlrey! Cars Clothes women and wealth, if you hate on gucci it be bad 4 yo health!

Comment

If your friend didn't pay the bill on the phone, and it's a sprint phone I don't think you'll be able to use it.

Comment

Working...
            X