Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****.... my 7 year old cousin just hit me in the mouth with an aluminum baseball bat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] ****.... my 7 year old cousin just hit me in the mouth with an aluminum baseball bat

My right front tooth is half gone............. i look like a hobo..............

should I go to the hospital right now? is there anything they can do to save my tooth?

omfg................................... what the ****....

what should I do? Can the dentist fix this in the future if they can't do anything now?

****, when he hit me it felt like there was sand in my mouth.. I looked in the mirror and all my front teeth were chipped and my big right tooth was half gone..

I know some **** are gonna be making fun of me and that's fine, but can somebody who knows what they're talking about tell me what I should do?

krazy glue that ****

Comment

Should have paid up.

Comment

btw i'm dead ****ing serious

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          My right front tooth is half gone............. i look like a hobo..............

should I go to the hospital right now? is there anything they can do to save my tooth?

omfg................................... what the ****....

what should I do? Can the dentist fix this in the future if they can't do anything now?

****, when he hit me it felt like there was sand in my mouth.. I looked in the mirror and all my front teeth were chipped and my big right tooth was half gone..

I know some **** are gonna be making fun of me and that's fine, but can somebody who knows what they're talking about tell me what I should do?

The dentist can fix it! They will fill in the chipped parts with stuff that looks like your tooth!

Comment

Post a picture, is it really that ****ed up?

That sucks, man.

Comment

If you are looking for sympathy look between R and T in the dictionary.

Comment

go hospital asap. when a tooth gets knocked out you put it in milk, but idk about when a bit is chipped off. just go hospital bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  Post a picture, is it really that ****ed up?

That sucks, man.
                  it's ****ed up.. my aunt just got him one of those small aluminum bats from kmart because he was crying for it and i was just on the forum at the racist jokes thread and he came into my room with the bat and hit me out of nowhere

I'll put pm a picture later after i figure out what to do

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                    go hospital asap. when a tooth gets knocked out you put it in milk, but idk about when a bit is chipped off. just go hospital bro.
                    i don't have anything to put in milk lol.. it's all sand and fragments of tooth yeah I'm gonna see what a doctor says.. this is some bull****

Comment

Working...
                    X