Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just ran into Tony Margarito at the mall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not gonna lie Margs always seemed cool to me and I never had an issue with him until the plaster incident.
    Even after the cotto fight i didnt hate "him" i was just salty my boy lost, but if he indeed cheated then theres no way i could respect that. Sorry if that makes me an A**hole

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Margarito seems like a cool dude.

Glad you got to meet him in Fashion Valley, of all places.
      thats a dope ass mall IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        thats a dope ass mall IMO
        Hell yeah it is, mother****er must be spending his Pac fight money since it's nothing but expensive brands/

Comment

Was he pushing a baby stroller? If so did you say hi to pistol whip?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Waiting for all the Island Rats to start going on and on about how he's a cheater in 5,4,3,2.....
            ****en queer

tony on the other hand, is steadily making a fan out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
              Hell yeah it is, mother****er must be spending his Pac fight money since it's nothing but expensive brands/
              tony is one dressin' ass dude, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Waiting for all the Island Rats to start going on and on about how he's a cheater in 5,4,3,2.....
                Yo Whip you talk alot of ****.... You fence hopping rape your own daughter imigrant bastard. STFU one day an island rat is going to **** your girl( i bet its happened already thus the hate) Mamabicho

Comment

I think I counted about 5 Ricans bringing up ****sexuality in this thread? Is everyone on that God forsakin island obsessed with men having ass sex?

Puerto Rico? More like Puerto Maricon or Joto Rico!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
                    Yo Whip you talk alot of ****.... You fence hopping rape your own daughter imigrant bastard. STFU one day an island rat is going to **** your girl( i bet its happened already thus the hate) Mamabicho
                    Puerto Rican's raping girls? No way! Because they are all law abiding citizens LOL!!!

Oh and thanks for taking the bait you silly Ricans it was too easy!!

Comment

Tony always has come across as a cool guy you know he would actually stop and have a conversation with the fans instead of just signing an autograph and moving along

Comment

Working...
                      X