No announcement yet.

I just ran into Tony Margarito at the mall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margo shopping?

oh man, how i wish Pac could beat me up so i could have money for shopping too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
      Ok, I wasn't going to, but you two left me with no choice........

Margacheato is a pussy.........

There, I said it.......
      Anything but my friend.. anything but..

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Waiting for all the Island Rats to start going on and on about how he's a cheater in 5,4,3,2.....
        .... that cheatin bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          Since when does Armani sell concrete and plaster?
          You silly son of a bitch.

Comment

link or it did not happen.... LOL j/k

Comment

Next tyme tell him, he was always overrated

Comment

tell him to get a new trainer. One that doesnt want to see him dead over pride.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  No shit man.

I went to Plaza Bonita a few days ago. It was more packed than Walmart. lol

man i swore i seen margarito there in line starbucks about a year ago. the resemblance was uncanny. 1st reaction was"wtf is margarito doing plaza bonita ordering a cup of joe". i wouldve came over and said wassup but dude was on the 1st floor..i kept it moving thinking "naw, that couldn't have been him". lol it probably was tho. does he live in diego?

Comment

Originally posted by rawr View Post
                    man i swore i seen margarito there in line starbucks about a year ago. the resemblance was uncanny. 1st reaction was"wtf is margarito doing plaza bonita ordering a cup of joe". i wouldve came over and said wassup but dude was on the 1st floor..i kept it moving thinking "naw, that couldn't have been him". lol it probably was tho. does he live in diego?

I laughed when I read that.

I'm not sure which side of the border Margarito lives on, but I think he spends a lot of time in SD.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

I laughed when I read that.

I'm not sure which side of the border Margarito lives on, but I think he spends a lot of time in SD.
                      Originally posted by rawr View Post
                      Yeah, some say he lives in Otay Ranch over there by Eastlake. With all the money he has, hell no he doesn't live in Tijuana. Some say Erik Morales lives in San Ysidro where Coral Gate is.

Comment

Working...
                      X