Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda suspect, i cant lie. im really curious about margarito more then pacquaio because there was a debate as 2 what it was he drank b4 the fight and only a drug test would verify anything. now i see thaty they still havent let the results out 2 the public. no bueno.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=360430

Comment

• I fear it is
        AGIMAT

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          kinda suspect, i cant lie. im really curious about margarito more then pacquaio because there was a debate as 2 what it was he drank b4 the fight and only a drug test would verify anything. now i see thaty they still havent let the results out 2 the public. no bueno.
          Eaner said that Margs management said he was clean. I think Eaner is part of Marg's camp.

Comment

• Is this really all about coffee?

Comment

• The results will come back clean people, just calm down. This situation can be used by Manny as a way of making Floyds request look as if it is'nt needed. (with a clean test that is)...

Too much drama with these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I think the bottom line is that we need more disclosure and more oversight. This should never happen. I seriously doubt anyone tested positive but this should never happen.

Exactly!! This needing permission from both parties is pure BS. There needs to be accountability if someone does something shady. That rule essentially could give anyone breaking the rules an opportunity to sweep it under the rug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Is this really all about coffee?
                  It's more about people jumping to conclusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
                    Eaner said that Margs management said he was clean. I think Eaner is part of Marg's camp.
                    oh i wasnt aware of that. i hadnt heard anything either about the issue so i was curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      It's more about people jumping to conclusions.
                      hbo really influenced us by making such a big deal about it during the ppv telecast. plus, who drinkss 3 cups of coffee b4 a boxing fight??? i never heard of aboxer doing anything like that b4 2 be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X