No announcement yet.

So *****s Suddenly Becomes Big Time Fans Of JMM and Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
    Oh so people who are fans of Mayweather can't be fans of other fighters? Please.

You *******s are the same fans that say Mayweather fought a bloated JMM yet agree with Pacquiao wanting to fight yet another bloated JMM at 147lbs. Knights of Double Standards. Oh and stop ducking that other thread.
    But some of those fans of Mayweather were bashing hard on Martinez and JMM before and hating on those 2.

Like i posted before, i have no problem when JMM fought PBF and even back Floyd on the catchweight. My problem was PBF didn't even try to make the catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
      But some of those fans of Mayweather were bashing hard on Martinez and JMM before and hating on those 2.

Like i posted before, i have no problem when JMM fought PBF and even back Floyd on the catchweight. My problem was PBF didn't even try to make the catchweight.
      Really? Most of us were outraged by this because it was a stunt to make him look good. Now I know why you're so accepting of Catchweights.

Comment

What?

JMM is my favorite current fighter and one of my favorite fighters of all time. I like him more than Floyd.

I have been a fan of Martinez for a few years now. Even ask Burner because we have been debating about Martinez and Williams for a while.

I didn't like Floyd fighting JMM at WW because that's bull**** to make him jump two weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I'm assuming its the same reason why pacstans hate two of the best slick boxers in the game today Sergio and JMM
          Man, why don't those two fight each other?

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
            Really? Most of us were outraged by this because it was a stunt to make him look good. Now I know why you're so accepting of Catchweights.
            Yes i did back it up. I even posted on it before PBF-Mayweather fight. Marquez challenged PBF, not the other way around. PBF is the shot caller, not JMM. Well, what we can do about catchweights if the opponents agree to it. The opponents just want a shot a glory and big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
              What?

JMM is my favorite current fighter and one of my favorite fighters of all time. I like him more than Floyd.

I have been a fan of Martinez for a few years now. Even ask Burner because we have been debating about Martinez and Williams for a while.

I didn't like Floyd fighting JMM at WW because that's bull**** to make him jump two weight classes.
              I said "some", not all.

Comment

cuz their boy is on vacation. You can't really talk much about the vacationr except he bought his fiancee a rolles royce and assaulting a woman and a security guard.
                *******s are so damn dumb its no longer funny. Of course u got hard core Floyd fans but damn, every opponent that is trying to face Manny *******s assume that (All boxing fans) that want to see the fight happen must be a floyd fan? Give me a break. Who doesnt want to see Manny vs Marquez @ 140, Or Mayweather vs Manny, Or Mayweather vs Martinez or Martinez vs Mayweather?? *******s are really losing their minds...Pretty soon they say Floyd fans want to see Mosely fight Manny, when in fact Roach wants that fight.

Comment

theres no such thing as *****s, they're all PAC-HATERS

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    Oh so people who are fans of Mayweather can't be fans of other fighters? Please.

You *******s are the same fans that say Mayweather fought a bloated JMM yet agree with Pacquiao wanting to fight yet another bloated JMM at 147lbs. Knights of Double Standards. Oh and stop ducking that other thread.
                    Nah, we just love watching PAC outdo Vacation Boy when it comes to common foes. PAC's performances against the same foes Vacation Boy faced must really shake that b*tches confidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X