Hopkins: "He (Pascal) is NO Kelly Pavlik...."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins: "He (Pascal) is NO Kelly Pavlik...."

B.Hop went off

exactly, this dude actually moves around and is more versatile.

Comment

Both these guys are doing good on the mic for this build up. look forward to the fight.

Good talk but Pascal's 3F's beats all. "He's furocious, fast, and about to get ****ed up." hhahahhaha

Comment

What a bunch of bull. Not everything he said, but about waiting til things were clear in the light heavyweight division. Oh he waited til it was clear alright, clear of Dawson holding a belt. Clear of someone who he couldn't exploit to get a title. I like B-Hop too, he's a legend, a future Hall of famer, a tremendous boxer, but I still feel he sidestepped Dawson.

Comment

You're right he's not Kelly Pavlik. He's not gaining 10 pounds to fight you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            What a bunch of bull. Not everything he said, but about waiting til things were clear in the light heavyweight division. Oh he waited til it was clear alright, clear of Dawson holding a belt. Clear of someone who he couldn't exploit to get a title. I like B-Hop too, he's a legend, a future Hall of famer, a tremendous boxer, but I still feel he sidestepped Dawson.
            At least someone else sees it.

Comment

Pascal sells out stadiums, Dawson cannot sellout a highschool bleacher. Why on earth would be fight Sad Chad unless he was recognised champion. Now that Pascal wooped Dawson it only makes sense to fight the recognised champion.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
                Pascal sells out stadiums, Dawson cannot sellout a highschool bleacher. Why on earth would be fight Sad Chad unless he was recognised champion. Now that Pascal wooped Dawson it only makes sense to fight the recognised champion.
                Ok, are you ready cause here is where I kill your argument. He fought Enrique Ornelas for peanuts(who by the way is a C-class fighter and nowhere near a champ), then he fought Roy Jones(who also didn't hold a belt) in a fight nobody wanted to see. He could of fought Chad(who actually was a champ, and a darn good one) for the same amount of money he made fighting Roy. Matter fact wasn't that crap on PPV too? I'm willing to bet if I look up the numbers right now it didn't even do 100k buys. So where is the money for that? Plain and simple he took crap fights against crap and washed up fighters all the while sidestepping someone he couldn't exploit in the ring.

Comment

give him a break, the guy's 46 years old. he has done more than his fair share for boxing so if he wants to choose his opponent at this point in his career he has more that earned that right.

Comment

Originally posted by actionjackson View Post
                    Pascal's ability to sell out stadiums has much less to do with his mass appeal and much more to do with Canada's utter desperation for any kind of sporting dominance.

Comment

Working...
                    X