FAO: Peeps Who Rock White Sneakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    lulz,

Damn, either way it won't matter cuz if he wants to clean um, he can just drive to ripper's house and rub them on his soft milky white skin.
    he can also use the sheep wool carpeting from ripper's daddy's Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe to polish them.

Comment

All he has to do is play a tape of ripper on Horace and Lefty's show and them bitc hes will turn whiter than a week old nickole kidman.

Comment

Originally posted by Runs W/ Swords View Post
        Learn to speak English before you address me again.
        I see.......Pumps hurt your feet and make you cranky. You should try flats if you're too fat to wear stilettos.

Comment

All he has to do is play a tape of ripper on Horace and Lefty's show and them bitc hes will turn whiter than a week old nickole kidman.

that was ridiculouuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssss

i couldn't believe what i was hearing

Comment

whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit? whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagundoaboutit?whatayagun doaboutit?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I see.......Pumps hurt your feet and make you cranky. You should try flats if you're too fat to wear stilettos.

Chief, the only thing worse than trolls are failed alts with no originality

Comment

lulz,

Damn, either way it won't matter cuz if he wants to clean um, he can just drive to ripper's house and rub them on his soft milky white skin.
                If he takes um to Rippah's house, the'll come back brown over white. You know the Rippah likes to jizz and **** on everything.

Comment

I only ever rock white sneakers - or trainers as we call them in the UK.

If I try to look after a pair, then they usually can last between 6 to 8 months.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    Chief, the only thing worse than trolls are failed alts with no originality
                    I'm seein it first hand Mak. He might be the most un-original Alt, I've seen in the Lounge. Who is this joker?????

Comment

I have my white Air Force one's for 3 years and they look brand new. I wear them like 2-3 times a week. Don't know what you guys do with your sneakers that it only lasts you months. Do you play in the mudd or something

Comment

Working...
                      X