Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James can punch harder than a prime Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only LeBron James had the IQ of Steve Nash, and the killer instinct of Kobe/MJ..LeBrawn James will always be known as a great regular season player if he doesn't step up his game in the post season.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=359119

someone made a thread about this exact same thing in the Lounge, this is what I wrote in their thread..

they just didn't have to use Mike Tyson's name for that, they could have said harder than anybodys punch can be because they should already know unless he's running from a good distance straight to his opponent with that punch it can't even compare because Tyson stands straight in front of you, Lebron has to run forth to generate the momentum it would take to even reach that level of force as opposed to Tyson who does more of a face to face kind of thing, can you image Tyson in his prime running with all his force behind him coming from about a block long distance and punching you in the face with full impact bare knuckle? you're dead

Lebron has added force with whole momentum, if you evened out the grounds and give Tyson the same force Tyson would blow Lebron out of the water, c'mon man Tyson used to do 2,500 crunches in sets of 500 with a 25lb weight on his chest yo he was a walking muscle, how you think he could bob his head side to side so fast? he had all the abdominal strength and conditioning to do it, these guys obviously were not aware of who Mike Tyson was in the early 80's

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        If only LeBron James had the IQ of Steve Nash, and the killer instinct of Kobe/MJ..LeBrawn James will always be known as a great regular season player if he doesn't step up his game in the post season.
        I'm not a fan of Lebron but he did average like over 30ppg this year in the playoffs. Those last 2 games were piss poor though lol.

Comment

Heres the video if no one looked at the link the guy posted.

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
            I was just shocked when they said it. They went all scientific with it too lol.

so do i .

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
              I'm watching sportsnation and they were talking about one of Lebrons greatest dunks and was saying if he turned this into a punch it would be more powerful than Mike Tyson in his prime O_O

so then....
              by that logic
              if tyson turned all his punches into slamdunks
              hed be as great in basketball as lebron?

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
                so then....
                by that logic
                if tyson turned all his punches into slamdunks
                hed be as great in basketball as lebron?
                No it would mean he'd be a great short power dunker I believe. If he could reach the rim anways.

Comment

He's really a once in a generation athlete. He would be the best in whatever sport he played.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    He's really a once in a generation athlete. He would be the best in whatever sport he played.
                    Nah, he would be an average Boxer..He doesn't have the mentality to compete in our sport..To be an elite Boxer, you have to be very strong mentally and physically, and he's not that strong mentally..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      Nah, he would be an average Boxer..He doesn't have the mentality to compete in our sport..To be an elite Boxer, you have to be very strong mentally and physically, and he's not that strong mentally..
                      Yea he and his team basically quit in that last game against the Celtics not to mention he doesn't like getting hit and thinks every little touch is a foul lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X