Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Wine is yucky.

I'm not sophisticated, it appears.
    You drinkin the wrong **** BL. You need to tip back some top of the line wine.........................Carlos Rossi.

Comment

• Punk ass whitebois.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Aint nothin mah dude.
        Have I told you I love you today? If I didn't I love you, Chief2ndzOnly!

Comment

You drinkin the wrong **** BL. You need to tip back some top of the line wine.........................Carlos Rossi.

My neighbours are Italian and the sweetest people ever, they brought over some wine for Easter that they made themselves. I just can't like the taste. I think my taste-buds are broken

Comment

Back up in the fold again.
            What ever happened the that guy "WHiskey" Chief? Haven't seen him around here in a long time!

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              Have I told you I love you today? If I didn't I love you, Chief2ndzOnly!

You know you get the same love back Vers mah homie.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              My neighbours are Italian and the sweetest people ever, they brought over some wine for Easter that they made themselves. I just can't like the taste. I think my taste-buds are broken
              Either they gave you the sucky wine, or you're puttin the tupperware in the wrong spot again Bossy mah gal.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              What ever happened the that guy "WHiskey" Chief? Haven't seen him around here in a long time!
              Oh he still around TBear mah homie. He's been chillin waitin for the right time to make his comeback. I wouldnt be surprised if you saw him roamin around here in the very near future.

Comment

Either they gave you the sucky wine, or you're puttin the tupperware in the wrong spot again Bossy mah gal.
                Don't kill me

You're too funny, Chief.

Comment

• Triple distilled potato vodka and propel water.

Alcohol + hydration = full proof

Comment

• Did you neuter me, Reed?

Look at my K, son! I went from Ron Jeremy to toothpick over night.

Comment

You know you get the same love back Vers mah homie.

Oh he still around TBear mah homie. He's been chillin waitin for the right time to make his comeback. I wouldnt be surprised if you saw him roamin around here in the very near future.
                      That's a true friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X