Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so many PR fans so harsh on Tony?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    I'm not dreaming, that's why I said I highly doubt it. Yes I'm living with it, sucks though lol. I guess we are even, we have Margachito and you guys have Resto and Triniwrap.
    Don't forget, Julio Ceasar Chavez handed down, his Plaster of Paris, to Antonio Margarita.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      I'm not dreaming, that's why I said I highly doubt it. Yes I'm living with it, sucks though lol. I guess we are even, we have Margachito and you guys have Resto and Triniwrap.
      trinidad is as Clean and Lcear as Water. i know you mexicans hate on tuto because no mexican in boxing history had or have a chance against him. Tito>>>Mexican Fighters.

About resto he is a ****ing cheting scumbag, just like Margarito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        trinidad is as Clean and Lcear as Water. i know you mexicans hate on tuto because no mexican in boxing history had or have a chance against him. Tito>>>Mexican Fighters.

To be honest he was schooled by De LA Hoya, who a flyweight dominated.....

Comment

Mexican Warrior???????????

The ones who havent said No Mas used Plaster!!!!!!!
          There is only one Mexican fighter that's said no mas, WTF are you talking about, and DLH was American, not Mexican.
          That's BS when some haters still refer "NO MAS" to Mexicans just because of DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
            Cotto zero will never be removed, and there is no way you can prove he cheated on that fight, so live with it !!!!!!!!jajajajajajaja
            Anybody with half a brain and common sense, knows that Margo cheated againts cotto and posibly others.

Sad thing is a we preffer a guy with a loss tha cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Well majority of the boxing community thinks he did. See what I did there? lol

I don't hate Tito, he was a beast. Could you honestly say with your head held high that he beat DLH?? If so, you're delusional. I know when my favorite fighter loses, just like DLH lost to Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                To be honest he was schooled by De LA Hoya, who a flyweight dominated.....
                True story hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                  There is only one Mexican fighter that's said no mas, WTF are you talking about, and DLH was American, not Mexican.
                  That's BS when some haters still refer "NO MAS" to Mexicans just because of DLH.
                  DLH,Vazquez,JCC,Mijares need more???????????

Comment

Anybody with half a brain and common sense, knows that Margo cheated againts cotto and posibly others.

Sad thing is a we preffer a guy with a loss tha cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                    Don't you mean a serious issue with nuthuggery??

Comment

Originally posted by Tlahuizcalpante View Post
                      Tito was known for cheating with plaster wraps! But he is beloved by your people.
                      This is obviously an ALT poster .....THIS IS SO FUNNY BUT DOES ANY ONE REALIZE HOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HAVE A WAVE OF NEW POSTERS...LOL This guy said TITO Plastered...lol..your funny

Comment

Working...
                      X