No announcement yet.

Any runners here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any runners here?

I've been running for a little under a year now. I started last October. I went from huffing and puffing after only one mile to maxing out at 7 miles in a couple of months. I'm good at 3-5 miles now.

Anyone else run/jog?

Sure .

I do it and have for years. Run just about every other day for a while down the track, few miles. Been busy though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I used to jog 4 - 5 miles when I was in high school, then started smoking and drinking and all went to hell.

I'm out of shape atm, but with a horrible worktime like the one I have it's almost impossible for me to exercise in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Sure .

I do it and have for years. Run just about every other day for a while down the track, few miles. Been busy though.
        How much of a difference would it be if I wore running shoes? I wear some old Jordans that I have.
        Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        I used to jog 4 - 5 miles when I was in high school, then started smoking and drinking and all went to hell.

I'm out of shape atm, but with a horrible worktime like the one I have it's almost impossible for me to exercise in the morning.
        Yea, My schedule sucks too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

I smoke a tiny bit of expensive weed etc.......and drink a tad.

Not a heavy smoker but I somehow found the discipline to always train.

Love to fight train......shadowbox and kick, practice forms, hit the bag, have someone hold the focus mitts for me, NOT really a big speed bag guy but I have one on a platform in my garage, spar at the gym 1 time a week for a while and most of the time I just talk shop, (should spar more)..........but I'm constantly enforcing martial art on the people I'm around etc.

Love the fight game and love to train hard.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
            How much of a difference would it be if I wore running shoes? I wear some old Jordans that I have.
            :
            I wear Nike SHox basketball shoes. Had an ankle sprain once jogging,

Put an end to that. Was wearing ****ing Nike Cortez.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              I wear Nike SHox basketball shoes. Had an ankle sprain once jogging,

Put an end to that. Was wearing ****ing Nike Cortez.

Eres cholo o que, guey?

But yea, my hip is starting to hurt, IMO it could be from poor running form or wearing the wrong type of shoe to run.

Comment

I watched a video of Mirko Cro Cop jogging in his boots in the snow.

Well at times I wear the steel toe boots and JOG THROUGH GRASS. LOL.

In my mind it's conditioning something. Because it's tough.

Comment

i dont think ive ever jog in my whole life even thought i know its a good thing for my health

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Cats View Post
                    i dont think ive ever jog in my whole life even thought i know its a good thing for my health
                    Start jogging, pre. It does the body good.

Comment

Working...
                    X