No announcement yet.

July's list of current over/under rated fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July's list of current over/under rated fighters

Who is the most UNDER RATED fighter RIGHT NOW???

And who is the most OVER RATED fighter right now?

I think that this year has shed some light on a few boxers to change some of your minds from previous answers.

I think people are severely underrating Cotto right now by saing PAC will RUN OVER Cotto.

Im not saying I dont think Pac can win... but Cotto is not David Diaz or Ricky Hatton..

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
      Who is the most UNDER RATED fighter RIGHT NOW???

And who is the most OVER RATED fighter right now?

I think that this year has shed some light on a few boxers to change some of your minds from previous answers.
      1. under-rated : Manny Pacquiao

2. over-rated : Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Underated

Linares, Joan Guzman, Fernando Guerrero, Nate Campbell, Ivan Calderon, and Sergio Martinez.

Overated

Jacobs (Really, I see nothing special), Wlad and AA.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I think people are severely underrating Cotto right now by saing PAC will RUN OVER Cotto.

Im not saying I dont think Pac can win... but Cotto is not David Diaz or Ricky Hatton..
          I think people are being critical of Cotto because of his performance with Clot. He did seem out of his normal self and uncomfortable in there IMO. I think Cotto has changed but either way it won't be a walk in the park for PAC!!!

Comment

FOR THIS MONTH

overrated- carl froch (pascal didn't box him like he should have)

underrrated- kotelnik (he took all the maidana bombs that ortiz couldn't take. i think he was unfairly labeled as the worst titleholder in boxing.

3rd catagory- should be unrated- Kessler (did joe put it on him that bad?)

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
              I think people are being critical of Cotto because of his performance with Clot. He did seem out of his normal self and uncomfortable in there IMO. I think Cotto has changed but either way it won't be a walk in the park for PAC!!!
              Who exactly would be comfortable figthing with a 4inch GASH over there eye fighting Joshua Clottey?

Comment

Underrated: Cotto. We know he is world class, but now there's so much hate and **** talk it's absurd. He is not a bum.

Overrated: Williams. Theres so much talk about him beating middleweight champs, welterweight champs, etc. I haven't seen him do much of anything impressive. Winky Wright!?

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
                  Underrated: Cotto. We know he is world class, but now there's so much hate and **** talk it's absurd. He is not a bum.

Overrated: Williams. Theres so much talk about him beating middleweight champs, welterweight champs, etc. I haven't seen him do much of anything impressive. Winky Wright!?
                  Is that the only fight Pwill gets pops for.

Beating margs when margs was on top of his game? How about being the first to KO verno phillips? How about avenging his only defeat with a first round blowout? Remind me of when the last time was winky got dominated? Vasquez in 1994? It's not like he was fighting every 4 months then he took a long time off.

Comment

Underrated:Sergio Martinez
                    Overrated:Vlad

Comment

Working...
                    X