Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    how do i get raped?.
    Bambam, don't dwell in the past. What you don't know won't hurt you. Go to your happy place. Go visit Travolta... He knows what to do hahahaha!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I would have run out of patience a long time ago.
      Ran out of patience? You ran alright. RAN for dear life hiding from a mere throw down hahaha! You Ran. Yes you literally ran from me and ADP02 over a throw down.

Oh, and it has nothing to do with patience. It's more to do to your inabilty to make sense hahaha!

Hence,

You RAN like a biatch indeed hahahaha!
      🐴
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• notice how spoon23 avoided this post.

Spoon23 also refers to men as missy and keeps talking about some guy named tyrone. Claims he isnt gay and calls others delusional.......I swear these pac-tards are off their meds. mayweather permanently damaged these guys.

Comment

• Look, im spoon23

"Everyone is against mayweather, mayweather ran, tyrone, tyrone tyrone, travolta, travolta, travolta"

makes a false compubox and claims its legit ROFL.

Posts pics of pac-boys butt hole that he prob has a folder that he jsut digs into and pulls something out.

meanwhile pac-boy and other tards call everything above a "raping"

hmmm..............something sounds fishy, here. they talk about raping, travolta, tyrone, etc etc and they claim they arent delusional, they actually think they are the normal ones ROFL.

Comment

notice how spoon23 avoided this post.

Spoon23 also refers to men as missy and keeps talking about some guy named tyrone. Claims he isnt gay and calls others delusional.......I swear these pac-tards are off their meds. mayweather permanently damaged these guys.
            Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
            i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread

BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED.

Nothings broken shush!

She still thinks his got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• BOOYAH!!

I HAVE AN ANOUNCEMENT TO MAKE NOT THAT I REALLY CARE FOR THIS KIND OF THING, BUT 50 HAS A RING TO IT.

I JUST TURNED

50 rep!!

I beat Floyd to it! hahaha!

Anyway, carry on my fellow NSB friends and fl0mo biatches!

That's how you get to 50 Floyd hahaha!
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                BOOYAH!!

I HAVE AN ANOUNCEMENT TO MAKE NOT THAT I REALLY CARE FOR THIS THING, BUT 50 HAS A RING TO IT.

I JUST TURNED

50 rep!!

I beat Floyd to it! hahaha!

Anyway, carry on my fellow NSB friends and fl0mo biatches!

That's how you get to 50 Floyd hahaha!

spoon23 - "oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone
                oh tyrone oh tyrone "

Comment

spoon23 - "oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone oh tyrone
                  oh tyrone oh tyrone "
                  Lol missy, Im not your boy friend. Pls have some decency and stop fantasizing about me. You sick bastard! Your tyrone is your pet name for Travolta. Thats exclusive just for him. Dont mix it up for someone else. You might be misconstrued for being a bitter mistress not getting enough lay from Travolta aka Tyrone hahaha!

YOU ARE EXTREMELY PISSED OFF DARLIN' - YOUR LIKE A BROKEN RECORD WHO CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT TYRONE HAHAHA! YOUR IN A LOOP OF DESPAIR DOLL HEHEHE!

NO WORRIES MISSY, YOU HAVE A NEW MOVIE COMING UP. YOU CAN WATCH THAT SHYIT OVER AND OVER IN THE COMFORTS OF YOUR OWN HOME EVEN IF TRAVOLTA'S AWAY.

GREASE 2 - 'Bambam's pursuit for Travolta's attention'

Staring Bambam as she has never been broken before by Tyrone. Must see for all fl0mo fa6s everywhere HEHEHE!

INTRODUCING: Broadway song "Bambam is a maniac! Maniac! On the Floor and she dances like she's never danced before!"

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    This thread has made a lot flom0s cry everyday
                    Yup! This is a thread not only exposes Floyd, but it also exposes how loyal fl0mos cry and embarrass themselves to the point they lose their dignity and self worth as I turn them into biatches defending their roided cheater hahahaha!

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                    @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                    @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• His name is spoon because he likes to spoon pac-boy and tyrone, whoever that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X