Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama snuck $221 mil to terrorist country before leaving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly cowards on here voicing opinions they never would in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
      However we frame the situation, we're taking part in this and have blood on our hands.
      Who's we?

This shiet is Iran vs. Saudi

All started because an idiot Yemeni politician and an idiot Yemeni general couldn't get along

Blood is on those two idiots hands

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
        This country exists because of its own terrorism though. So if terrorism is good for your country, why is it not good for anyone elses?
        Here's the thing. I don't frankly care who Russia attacks, who Syria attacks or is attacked by, who China attacks, or who North Korea attacks. I don't.

The reason certain people do is tourism, which I think is a stupid reason to get involved in other people's business.

Priority One should be the security and safety of one's home country. Period point blank. Once that's all in place and we're confident we know what we're doing - there are NO hijack attempts even getting close to happening, there are NO bomb threats even close to happening, there are NO invasions close to being a thing - then and only then can we start talking about trying to get along within the confines of a proper trade agreement.

What 'Murica past wanted to do was try to dictate to the world at large how they should act. That's not the right answer.

Americans constantly bomb all over the world, both directly and through proxies.
        I'm referring to bombing within one's own country. Name 10 examples of Americans doing this in the past 10 years.

Profiling Muslim citizens/immigrants because of how they look is bigotry intertwined with racism.
        You're not profiling them because of how they look.

You're profiling them because of their refusal to stop acting suspicious.

Suspicion is a thing no matter what you or anyone else says. Cops do it all the time - some hipster with baggy skinny jeans and an empty backpack walking through a mall side-eyeing all the time is going to get profiled - because he looks suspicious. That's how you catch criminals before they commit crimes.

If you're in full hijab with a group of others in full hijab refusing to speak English in a crowded airport with a large bag you refuse to check, you need to be profiled.

If you're going through TSA and refuse the body scanner AND the pat down AND the TSA PreCheck program AND the CLEAR program AND the Global Entry program, you need to be profiled.

If you're a single Muslim living in America, fly back to a terrorist country, suddenly marry some Muslim back there and bring them back here, you need to be profiled (San Bernardino).

If you're out there browsing radical jihadist propaganda websites, you need to be profiled. No, I don't care about privacy rights in this case. The gov'ment's been doing that for decades - MLK, Malcom X, Mandela, Nixon, Lee Harvey, all of the UFO claimers, etc. all have extensive files documenting these people, where they went, who they talked to, who they hung out with. Same thing.

If you refuse to learn English - REFUSE to learn it - you need to be profiled.

If you buy a gun that can fire more than 3 rounds a second, you need to be profiled.

Basically, if you're going out of your way to be suspicious, you need to be profiled.

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
          Even if he was, so what? How does it affect you?
          Simple.

As a non-muslim their holy book (written by pedophile no less) calls for people like me to be killed or subjugated.

That's how it affects me.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Who's we?

This shiet is Iran vs. Saudi

All started because an idiot Yemeni politician and an idiot Yemeni general couldn't get along

Blood is on those two idiots hands
            You just said the U.S. was their proxy, yet now you disagree that the U.S. has blood on its hands as well?

Again, however the situation may be framed, the U.S. is now responsible for one of the worst instances of genocide in world history.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I'm referring to bombing within one's own country. Name 10 examples of Americans doing this in the past 10 years.

Suspicion is a thing no matter what you or anyone else says. Cops do it all the time - some hipster with baggy skinny jeans and an empty backpack walking through a mall side-eyeing all the time is going to get profiled - because he looks suspicious. That's how you catch criminals before they commit crimes.

If you're in full hijab with a group of others in full hijab refusing to speak English in a crowded airport with a large bag you refuse to check, you need to be profiled.

If you're going through TSA and refuse the body scanner AND the pat down AND the TSA PreCheck program AND the CLEAR program AND the Global Entry program, you need to be profiled.

If you're a single Muslim living in America, fly back to a terrorist country, suddenly marry some Muslim back there and bring them back here, you need to be profiled (San Bernardino).

If you're out there browsing radical jihadist propaganda websites, you need to be profiled. No, I don't care about privacy rights in this case. The gov'ment's been doing that for decades - MLK, Malcom X, Mandela, Nixon, Lee Harvey, all of the UFO claimers, etc. all have extensive files documenting these people, where they went, who they talked to, who they hung out with. Same thing.

If you buy a gun that can fire more than 3 rounds a second, you need to be profiled.

Basically, if you're going out of your way to be suspicious, you need to be profiled.
              That's called racial and cultural profiling. It's also called bigotry. Having a culture isn't illegal in the United States; that's what you're arguing for. Such terrible discrimination is at the root of many of the problems our society faces. People who hold such views are causing the real issue; their ignorance plagues us all.

Why would Americans bomb, when it's much easier to grab a gun and kill everybody in sight?

Shall we go over those statistics?

Moreover, you cannot extricate Americans from the external terrorism they commit, as well. The U.S. is the leading terrorist state in terms of horror and carnage, after all.
              Last edited by TheLennox; 01-26-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Here's the thing. I don't frankly care who Russia attacks, who Syria attacks or is attacked by, who China attacks, or who North Korea attacks. I don't.

The reason certain people do is tourism, which I think is a stupid reason to get involved in other people's business.

Priority One should be the security and safety of one's home country. Period point blank. Once that's all in place and we're confident we know what we're doing - there are NO hijack attempts even getting close to happening, there are NO bomb threats even close to happening, there are NO invasions close to being a thing - then and only then can we start talking about trying to get along within the confines of a proper trade agreement.

What 'Murica past wanted to do was try to dictate to the world at large how they should act. That's not the right answer.

3 rounds a second?

That's like a bolt action hunting rifle

I want me full auto, baby.

At least 600 rounds a minute

Or 20 rounds per second like my good old mac-11.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I was never sure whether or not Obama was a muslim. This sealed it for me.
                  Are you 100% sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Well I'm Glad our president called Obama a Son of a B1tch. He really is, like an ex-girlfriend who destroys the guy's apartment before leaving just for the sake of getting in to him.
                    Doesn't matter we are all Sons of God.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Mostly cowards on here voicing opinions they never would in the real world.
                      1000%. You're surprised? It's been like this for a long time. This place is littered with a bunch of losers. Straight up weirdos and social/life outcasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X