Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
    Serious question...

Did Leonard demand Duran to stringent drug tests????

Did Hagler ask Hearns for EXTRA drug tests because he was scaling the devisions in a dominant fashion???

When Tyson was knocking everyone he fought, did anyone ask to change the rules and ask him for different drug tests???

Why then is Pac demanded to take the 3-5 blood tests (and as late as day of the fight), plus 8 urine tests, plus the regular Nevada drug tests,,,,, Just to satisy Mayweather Sr's rumors???

IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL BOXING THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ASKED OF A FIGHTER.... Can anyone understand that????

This is really some bull****!!!
    To me floyd is the greatest PEDS user in the history of the sport.

Comment

• I can remember before he fought Canelo Alvarez, allot of people where picking against him! big time! i am not talking about the mainstream sheeple! i am talking about people within the sport of boxing like this guy below......

I don't think any man who steps inside a boxing ring is a coward, i think it is physiologically impossible. Some of them may be sly, and calculated which makes them appear to be cowards.....

Floyd Mayweather was just a astute business man, who understood that his body was his greatest asset. The way he analysed his competition was similar to how a stock broker, views the stock market! Mayweather knew when to logically make moves, which where best for him and his own performance capabilities.

Usually in boxing, as men! we throw logic out of the window! because in life we understand that not everything is logic and statistics! and sports like boxing sometimes prove this! but we can never ever totally abandon our logic and let are machismo take over! as a athlete and a business man, that is how Floyd Mayweather operates...

Comment

Working...
      X