Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Denies Jacobs' Claim 'I Totally Am Being Overlooked'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you said the same thing when floyd fought cotto. floyd wanted to make the fight exciting according to floyd(and you too of course) floyd the master of defense got hit a lot more than ggg ever did against maidana and cotto. what an overrated bum. he needs to work on his defense. and his offense.
    I never said that..i have always said Cotto MADE!!!! Floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      you said the same thing when floyd fought cotto. floyd wanted to make the fight exciting according to floyd(and you too of course) floyd the master of defense got hit a lot more than ggg ever did against maidana and cotto. what an overrated bum. he needs to work on his defense. and his offense.
      nonsense bro. when Floyd fought Cotto the fight was still sanctioned at 130lbs because Floyd wanted all the belts and was 35 years old too.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        What the **** fight were you watching? Golovkin took control of that fight immediately and held on to it the rest of the fight. And nice rating system there...
        I watched a fight where Golovkin threw jab after jab after jab like his life depended on him until Lemieux's conditioning faded. I didn't say GGG was winning the rounds. I said he fought like the beta early on. He will do so again in this next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post

I watched a fight where Golovkin threw jab after jab after jab like his life depended on him until Lemieux's conditioning faded. I didn't say GGG was winning the rounds. I said he fought like the beta early on. He will do so again in this next fight.
          I doubt anyone would stop throwing a punch that continually landed on their opponent. That's stupid as **** to assume that's fighting like a "beta."

Comment

I doubt anyone would stop throwing a punch that continually landed on their opponent. That's stupid as **** to assume that's fighting like a "beta."
            Lemieux was also landing the bigger shots early on. The power punches were tagging up GGG at times. Combinations were freezing up Grovelkin. He may well beat Jacobs if he survives early behind the jab. He can't get into a firefight early or he goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              Lemieux was also landing the bigger shots early on. The power punches were tagging up GGG at times. Combinations were freezing up Grovelkin. He may well beat Jacobs if he survives early behind the jab. He can't get into a firefight early or he goes down.
              Once again, no idea what fight you were watching. No point in continuing this.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                Let's all diss Jacobs so we can call GGG a bum when he kicks J's ass.
                Sad.
                Nothing against Jacobs he's a good fighter, the problem is that ggg is a great fighter. A lot of his haters just see him as average though which I don't get. If ggg ever lose I can see this forum blowing up with threads on how ggg an overrated bum killer and not give his opponent any credit.

Comment

Once again, no idea what fight you were watching. No point in continuing this.
                  Go watch the fight again and tell me Lemieux wasn't landing combinations on Gennad. The hand speed was troubling Golov. Go watch it and report back.

Comment

Working...
                  X